Our partner

Notice to the Borderline Forum

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

Notice to the Borderline Forum

Postby Casper » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:25 am

You may have noticed a few changes of late in the forum. First of all, Little Archer is no longer a moderator or a member (she left in good standings). Secondly, the AsPD section of this site is temporarily closed. Sadly, the two are related, as she modded there, also. Hopefully, this means nothing major will change for us in BPDland (other than losing a good mod and a great person), but I'd rather you be aware of it and have nothing happen than not be aware and be surprised if something does happen.

You may see more members from the AsPD sections in here. They are allowed to be here, just like anyone else, as long as they play by the rules. Like anyone else, if you see someone breaking the rules (posting personal insults, advocating that someone hurt themselves, etc.), don't engage them - report them. Let the moderators take care of it. That way, we don't have to take action against you, too. The report button is right here:

Also, as I am currently the only moderator in this section, you may see another mod/admin in here temporarily, to help me out. After all, let's be honest; dealing with us and our moods can be like cat herding sometimes! So, if you see a mod or an admin poking their head in here now and then, don't be alarmed; if they're here, they're here at my request.

And lastly, and most importantly, PLEASE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. I can't stress that enough. It's amazing how much people can piece together with one little scrap of info.

Respects,
JB.
Casper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 8:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views