Our partner

How Do You Feel This Moment? *TW*

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

Re: How Do You Feel This Moment? *TW*

Postby Elastic Heart » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:12 pm

Dissociated as ###$ and so damn tired I just want to sleep. I went all ice queen on my BF and then lashed out. I'm tired of him. He annoys me so much. It's like having a goddamn toddler running around, except he's huge and strong and loud. And it's not like I have anyone to talk to about this $#%^ and even if I did I wouldn't know where to start. I'm just a crazy stuck-up psycho bitch and if he's had enough this time then I honestly don't blame him. Hell, I'm so distant right now I don't even care. It's weird, I know rationally that I do care, I really know that I should feel... something, but I'm just too tired and nothing feels real anyway. Earlier I was so angry, I wanted to punch something, get in a fight, throw stuff, and now I'm just... not there. He told me doesn't know me - well joke's on him, I suppose, because I don't either. I don't even feel like I know my family either, come to think of it; I recognize that they are supposedly my family but ultimately I'm just... empty.

Lol I probably just ###$ up my life and all I can think is I'm hungry and I wanna sleep :)
Do not go gentle into that good night
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Elastic Heart
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 3:29 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby octopustentacles » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 pm

Terrible . Miserable. I would write a blog but I cant see them anymore.
octopustentacles
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby octopustentacles » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:38 pm

My new neighbor is a weirdo. She creeps me out. I dont know what her deal is but she runs around in her pajamas and just acts weird. They told me she was moving out. Idk. I dont see her going anywhere but she has somehow managed to break the front door of our building off its hinges three times now. Whenever I go in or out shes always out there smoking and she will get up and open the door for me. How weird. Especially after I narc'ed her out for having a dog when shes not supposed to have one. But maybe she doesnt know that it was me that did that.

I'll own it. Thats what you get for banging on my door in the middle of the night.

Now move out.

And stop opening the door for me. Im not disabled.
octopustentacles
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby TheCaptain » Wed May 08, 2019 2:57 am

Apathetic, bored and melancolic. Worthless and ordinary. Just like a can of sardines.
Dx: BPD with Narc tendencies
TheCaptain
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 4:29 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post