Our partner

How Do You Feel This Moment? *TW*

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Echinacea, lilyfairy

Re: How Do You Feel This Moment? *TW*

Postby scharah » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:27 pm

xcagedsilhouttex wrote:I'm sorry scharah.

I hope your day gets better.

Thanks. But I ate two mudcakes, ice cream and chocolate and feel even fatter and uglier. The constant craving of carbs due to meds doesn't help :evil:
scharah
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby xcagedsilhouttex » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:24 am

It's going to be okay. Enjoy the fact that you treated yourself and embrace that today is a new day with new choices.
dx: Mixed Personality Disorder (F61)
Anorexia Nervosa (F50)
Substance Abuse (F11)

But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. It's just a matter of how you look at it, that's all
xcagedsilhouttex
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby xcagedsilhouttex » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:07 pm

It sucks when you plan to do something with two people you care about for months and they both abandon you and do it together without you.

I am meaningless to everyone. Not a single person in my life cares about me and ironically I did nothing this time to warrant this. Just ignore me, that's all I deserve anyway.
Anorexia Nervosa (F50)
Substance Abuse (F11)

But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. It's just a matter of how you look at it, that's all
xcagedsilhouttex
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby RamadanSteve » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:22 pm

xcagedsilhouttex wrote:It sucks when you plan to do something with two people you care about for months and they both abandon you and do it together without you.

I am meaningless to everyone. Not a single person in my life cares about me and ironically I did nothing this time to warrant this. Just ignore me, that's all I deserve anyway.

Just try to relax because sometimes people do stuff like that without meaning to be malicious. I've had that happen to me and I've gotten really ######6 angry.
RamadanSteve
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Postby Pairou » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:05 am

I can't sleep. I want to stay up all night but I have to function for work tomorrow night. My wife, brother-in-law, and roommate are out of town and being alone always ends badly for me. I miss my family.
Pairou
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby xcagedsilhouttex » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:53 pm

I wish that I could take a pill and forget my past. I don't want to talk about what happened, I would rather forget it existed and fill the void with something else. I wish I could run away and free myself, that it wouldn't be brought up and x could be the new start.
Anorexia Nervosa (F50)
Substance Abuse (F11)

xcagedsilhouttex
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby RamadanSteve » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:01 am

I'm hungry af
RamadanSteve
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:27 pm

Scraped out from inside. Depressed.

A beautiful girl I played with a week ago is sending me sweet messages. I don't know how much longer I can do it until I see her again. I'm already forgetting her. I found myself just trolling her or ignoring her intentionally yesterday. Provoking feelings. She said that she can't stop thinking about me and I lied and said me too. I'm thinking about someone else.

I messed around with a trans woman two days ago and she sent me pictures of her at a nude beach. Her clinginess disgusts me.

I'm projecting. It makes me wonder why I hate myself. I've noticed that I'm smoking twice as much and not eating until just before bed. I don't care to read or learn. I'm so tired I can't even maintain a smile or a frown. I've failed all my goals for the month. Achieved nothing of value.

The weather is perfect today and here I am inside, feeling sorry for myself because the one thing I can't escape right now is here with me. Me.

I'm my own destiny. No matter how much I take and push through me, I feel empty. It's cold.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:14 am
Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Pairou » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Squaredonutwheels wrote:Scraped out from inside. Depressed.

A beautiful girl I played with a week ago is sending me sweet messages. I don't know how much longer I can do it until I see her again. I'm already forgetting her. I found myself just trolling her or ignoring her intentionally yesterday. Provoking feelings. She said that she can't stop thinking about me and I lied and said me too. I'm thinking about someone else.

I messed around with a trans woman two days ago and she sent me pictures of her at a nude beach. Her clinginess disgusts me.

I'm projecting. It makes me wonder why I hate myself. I've noticed that I'm smoking twice as much and not eating until just before bed. I don't care to read or learn. I'm so tired I can't even maintain a smile or a frown. I've failed all my goals for the month. Achieved nothing of value.

The weather is perfect today and here I am inside, feeling sorry for myself because the one thing I can't escape right now is here with me. Me.

I'm my own destiny. No matter how much I take and push through me, I feel empty. It's cold.

*hug*
Pairou
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:58 am

^hugs back to you.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6