Our partner

Amazing Book for Mood Disorders

Self Help Books about Mood Disorders message board, open discussion.

Amazing Book for Mood Disorders

Postby sundyer » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:18 pm

I recently found a book which was the most amazing book I've ever read. It's called The Sculptor in the Sky by Teal Scott
It works on thought therapy and reprogramming. I found it so comforting and helpful I can't tell you enough.
The woman who wrote it, spent many years drowning in the mental health industry.
Now, she is totally healed.
You should all see what you think of it.
sundyer
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Amazing Book for Mood Disorders

Postby Alevi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:36 pm

From Amazon's description of the author.

Teal was born in Santa Fe New Mexico in the year 1984.
In the first years of her life, it became apparent that she had been born with extrasensory abilities. It was because of Teal's extrasensory abilities that she was taken as a child (unbeknownst to her parents) into a local cult called The Blood Covenant by a family acquaintance (who was a sociopath with dissociative identity disorder) and was ritualistically tortured for thirteen years. She managed to escape from the cult when she was 19 years old. Since then, Teal has become a "spiritual catalyst" both accepting and utilizing her abilities to remind people of the united, energetic, nature of this universe and to teach people how to find bliss in the midst of even the most extreme circumstances.

This biography was provided by the author or their representative.

I don't think this would be a very usefull book.
Alevi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Amazing Book for Mood Disorders

Postby Ian Reynir » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Alevi - I see what you mean. "Extrasensory abilities" doesn't reflect progress towards mental stability.

I personally recovered from bipolar I after suffering for 4 years with strictly coping. Once I realized that the disorder was between my self-identity, life-challenges, and life's work or purpose, I was able to do some real work. It took time and effort, but it has been a lot of fun and certainly better than coping. I ended up not finding any books that talked about such a "re-ordering" approach, so I wrote one. It published this month on Amazon. *edited*. My co-author is my identical twin brother, who benefits from the material in this book, but still takes medication. He's stable and happy, so it's a book that I recommend for those who just want something more than a life of coping.
Diagnosis: Bipolar I
Meds: none
Ian Reynir
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mood Disorders

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post