Our partner

Sertraline has saved my life once again

Body Dysmorphic Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Sertraline has saved my life once again

Postby sofia996 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to come by to say that I'm so happy that I have my antidepressants who cures my obsessive thoughts related to my hair.

I would recommend everyone who is suffering from BDD just like me to try antidepressants out to cure the obsessive thinkning and depression related to this awful illness.

My medication, which is Sertraline 100 mg, sort of set my mind at "free" and now I can finally concentrate on other things to do rather than just spending my whole days thinking of how uneven and short my hair looks. The depression and obsessive thinking about my hair that has consumed my mind is gone (thank god) and I'm so thankful to this medication Sertraline. I will surely keep eating it to keep my thoughts in control. I really recommend this medication for everyone who is suffering from BDD just like me.

Please take care and I wish you all a wonderful christmas.

/From a girl who has been diagnosed with severe BDD
sofia996
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:42 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Sertraline has saved my life once again

Postby MindAnn » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:43 am

That is great news. I am so happy for you. You are finally set free and I'm so excited about the things you can do now. Thanks for sharing this and I hope a lot more people will have this kind of help from this medication. Happy new year!
MindAnn
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:42 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Body Dysmorphic Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post