Our partner

How's Your Mood Today?

Bipolar Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Re: How's Your Mood Today?

Postby stevel88 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:46 am

H i'm new and its my first time on a forum. I've depression for the first time in just under 2 years after trying to reduce my meds, feel really crap to be honest.
stevel88
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby gingerkoke » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:28 am

Low. I think I'm depressed right now. I haven't played video games in more than a week. I can't even remember well. I'm honestly impatient for the next day and feel like I'm stuck at the computer in the office till I get tired and want to go sleep but I'm wide awake yet depressed. I can't enjoy anything normal like making art or video games. I have to constantly be productive in order to feel normal. And it's irritating. I just want to relax for one moment!!! I can't enjoy anything!!! At least this forum exists. :shock: :?
gingerkoke
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:31 am

Postby quietgirl2538 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:27 pm

good.

Hopeful :wink:
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
*I take loads of meds, but they keep me stable
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:31 am
Blog: View Blog (122)

Postby quietgirl2538 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:17 pm

peaceful, thanks heavens for that...

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby handsomejaack » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:59 am

low and getting better
had an incident at work tonight , my "nemesis" another narcissist at work, was getting her dept dissolved and the plan was she was going to be put into one of the crap positions we had left open.
my narc (me) got very excited to see this other narc suffer ., but at the last moment the boss decided to give her a choice and she chose to work in my own dept as a coordinator,
My inner went berzerk, there is only room for one narc here and as narcs we dont like "competition.
I went up to her in private "as a narc we never do anything in private as not to be exposed
"look i heard you got a position, keep it business, dont say hi to me dont speak to me unless about work"
i saw her smile because it was then i knew her narc was feeding off my loathing, im not gonna feed that narc, im older and more experienced with my own narc and knew the best thing to do was deliver the message and walk off.
the "getting better" part is that i recognized before i crossed that line and put my own job at risk
Its going to be interesting to say the least to see what develops, my inner narc is calming down
so yea that was my day
handsomejaack
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby voracious_lemon » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:59 pm

All over the place.
Woke up pretty low, went for a walk and felt ok, went to the library and was raging, got home and had some unhealthy urges, now I'm ok again. I just need to learn how to focus. I wish I could read, but I haven't really been able to focus in that way practically my whole life.
All I saw was the Devil's soul
And it looked a helluva lot like my own
voracious_lemon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby PaigeDisney1004 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Well....I had an "appointment" with my psych today. It was a televisit which was interesting. It wasn't as bad as I expected. They were running late I guess because people were having trouble connecting.

I felt less anxious once I saw him an checked in. I agreed to change meds because I have been really down and sleeping a LOT. Im going to give Lithium a 2nd try, reluctantly. I figure I might as well get on something solid for my bipolar as I DEFINITELY do not want to land in the hospital any time soon,,you know.

So, I am a little nervous about the med change, plus I am pretty stressed about my son who is alone at college in his apartment, with school moved online. Hes actually pretty ok to be alone. He's an only child and a bit of a loner.

Im not sure I am posting in the right place where anyone will respond to me. I look at the dates and I am having a difficult time finding the latest threads..if I am explaining myself correctly.
PaigeDisney1004
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:31 am

Postby quietgirl2538 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:01 am

thatmoodyfeeling wrote:I met a guy and fell in love with him and it all ended in a week. He just stopped contacting me. He drove me to job interviews, we went to museums and ate places together, he slept over for three nights in a row. We were talking about our kids names and eating chocolate and seeing movies and I shaved his public hair and he shaved mine while we drank wine. It was so perfect. He said he's trying to get off cipralex and it's making him crazy. I offered him space and he took it and hasn't contacted me since. It hurts a lot, the uncertainty. Is he even okay? Or just ignoring me because he is done with me? We tried to have sex but he couldn't stay hard because of the medication. He felt angry and embarrassed but I told him I just liked being naked in the bed together and sex isn't about orgasm orgasm is a very small part of sexual intimacy and that I really like him and care for him.

really hurt because I really liked him
really hurt.
doing well on lamictal these days, really finding my spirituality lately.
i am usually all anti meds but i think these meds are working

Guys really beat themselves up over not being able to perform. It's just how they're made mentally. Big macho guy making the woman feel great. I really think that's why. I had met someone in my past who was the same way. And he just up stopped talking to me. I had known him 8 months and it hurt really bad. I agree with you on the sex not being everything. But they don't believe that. I know this. Anyhow, we're friends these days. Still communicate. But that's all.

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby quietgirl2538 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:03 am

Great mood, even though I have no reason to feel great. :|

No hypomania or mania on the horizon, though, just regular everyday life. I think I'm just grateful for a lot in my life, even though it's not perfect. Who's life is even perfect, really???

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby quietgirl2538 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Feeling ok. Not the greatest, but ok. I want my peace again. I feel a bit on edge and sad. I have great hope that it will turn around. :wink: In fact, I am positive it will indeed turn around...in it's own time...

Have a great day, to everyone who reads this...

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Bipolar Disorder Forum

• Related articles