Our partner

hypermanic and loving it even though im not suppose to

Bipolar Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

hypermanic and loving it even though im not suppose to

Postby lovechell69 » Sun May 01, 2005 2:17 am

Hi everyone! Well, my therapist started some med changes last tuesday. She decreased my seroquel and started me on geodon. I've taken geodon before with no problem. My problem right now is since she made these changes I have been way above hypermanic. Thats not even a strong enough word for what I am. My gf and my daughter are both talking about how I am acting. I went yesterday and blew a hundred and fifty dollars on nothing. I'm racing around and I feel indestructable. Of course I'm not sleeping much but when I finally fell asleep last night I had bad nightmares and my gf said I was clawing at myself trying to hurt myself. I am also a self injurer. Well, first thing this morning I woke up not remembering the dreams but feeling dirty and nasty. So I went and cut. I've done everything today and yesterday and the day before. I feel like I'm superwoman. I have to wait till tuesday to see therapist before I can get any help with my new mood. I also take lamictal, lithium, zoloft, and lunasta. What a coctail huh lol.
lovechell69
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby sweetngentle » Sun May 01, 2005 8:28 am

Dear lovechell69,

Please don't spam the forums with the same message. Pick one forum that suits your diagnosis and stick with that one, ok?

Wishing you well....

Kathy
Blessed are those
who can give without
remembering, and take
without forgetting.
sweetngentle
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:30 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Bipolar Disorder Forum