Our partner

Is this bipolar?

Bipolar Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Is this bipolar?

Postby mmmp2020 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:39 pm

Hello, I am new here. I have been trying to find some answers about myself in order to improve, and this is part of that.

I'm in college, and I do pretty well, majoring in engineering with good grades. I am typically a very neat person, and I very much like to have certain places like my room in order, neat and tidy. I get into these moods where I do everything super proper, following rules and procedures, being clean, and doing work timely. But this can be messed up, and if something happens, then I get really angry and depressed, and I lose all motivation for a while, and this usually leads to my clean spaces becoming messy. The mess keeps me depressed until somehow I get the random energy to clean it all at once and then I am back to working diligently. As this cycle continues, there are times where i like the messiness, even revel in it. Like I could be doing homework in my clean room and then next thing I know i'm off-roading in my car, making it super dirty, and I am loving every second of it. Then later, I don't like the mess so I clean my car really well. I was just wondering if this might sound familiar to anyone diagnosed with bipolar, I wanted to see first before I talk to someone and spend the money.
mmmp2020
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Bipolar Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post