Our partner

Guess I really am bipolar-wound up manic--here to stay.

Bipolar Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: quietgirl2538, Tyler

Guess I really am bipolar-wound up manic--here to stay.

Postby slither » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:23 am

The good news is that I started to finally make the connections that I needed to understand myself on a neurological level. I became so exited by these revelations, it screwed up my sleep pattern and worsened the mania, but this has admittedly helped me make more and more connections than I thought possible.

"Big things have small beginnings"

I'm going to revolutionize the way we understand Autism, Mental illness, Personality formation, Sexual orientation, and Intelligence. I hope to study these things by examining the influence of the environment, genetics, and the relation of the imprintations of the perceptions derived from our 5 senses, has on all of them. :lol:

I'm going to enroll in community college, but not because I have any interest on learning the things they have to offer a typical high school graduate, no, I'm going to write my thesis and present it to the professors, whom I'm sure will recognize my brilliance, and will hopefully get me connected to all the right channels to be taken seriously and gain some publicity.

I'm going to save lives and reduce the amount of suffering in this world.

I only wish I could share my revelations and enlighten all of you. Unfortunately, I have to protect my investment from any chance of being stolen. I don't like being selfish, but it's for the greater good.

This is especially hard for me since I have discovered how bipolar disorder works, how it can manifest and progress, and even how it can be prevented--and theoretically cured.

And because of my higher understanding of bipolar disorder, I also figured out why my case doesn't present or manifest typically.

I just wanted to let you all know this. With a little luck, I might become famous a few years down the road amongst the scientific community.

And yes, I'm aware this all sounds like a majorly grandiose, severely delusional post brought about by the mind of someone bordering on the brink of a major manic episode. Well, I am, except I'm not delusional; I'm simply teetering on the precipice of genius and insanity, and also of scientific validation and potential humiliation. The duality of it all...is beautiful.

I only wish you could see it like I see it. My higher brain has blossomed into a separate entity that's revealing to me the secrets of the universe. It completely transcends the very nature of human existence. :shock:
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Guess I really am bipolar-wound up manic--here to stay.

Postby Infinite_Jester » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 am

slither wrote:I'm going to save lives and reduce the amount of suffering in this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hjqrxfvJ0A

I'm glad you're on the precipice of a revolutionary theory about bipolar disorder. It's about time that someone figured our brains out :wink:

With that said, what you're describing really sounds a lot like epigenetics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDgcdxPA2U). Maybe you might want to study behavioural genetics? Or just bypass the whole 11-14 year undergrad-to-graduate-to-post-doc thing and just solve all the problems with your raw intellect. That works too. :mrgreen:

Anyways, take care and best wishes.
Infinite_Jester
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby slither » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:06 am

Infinite_Jester wrote:
slither wrote:I'm going to save lives and reduce the amount of suffering in this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hjqrxfvJ0A

I'm glad you're on the precipice of a revolutionary theory about bipolar disorder. It's about time that someone figured our brains out :wink:

With that said, what you're describing really sounds a lot like epigenetics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDgcdxPA2U). Maybe you might want to study behavioural genetics? Or just bypass the whole 11-14 year undergrad-to-graduate-to-post-doc thing and just solve all the problems with your raw intellect. That works too. :mrgreen:

Anyways, take care and best wishes.
Thank you for the suggestions, and not being mean or doubtful. But in the time It's been since I last visited, I've also made HUGE discoveries into the field of quantum physics--Einstein-Level realizations--bigger, actually, much much bigger.

Assuming nothing bad happens to me in the mean time, or no one steals my work, I'm going to become famous very soon. The beauty of it is I didn't even need a proper education or understanding of math to describe any of it. Turning my words into an equation is harder than unlocking the secrets of the universe itself. :lol:
All I had to do was take the theory of how quantum computing works, and apply it to the universe itself.

The fact that I appear to be crazy is all a good cover for me--but it's a double edged sword. I just hope that others will see it my way.

And by the way, my theory on bipolar also applies to schizophrenia, so we'll be closer to curing that, too.
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Infinite_Jester » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:42 am

slither wrote:Thank you for the suggestions, and not being mean or doubtful. But in the time It's been since I last visited, I've also made HUGE discoveries into the field of quantum physics--Einstein-Level realizations--bigger, actually, much much bigger.

Well, that's great. It's good that someone finally figured all that quantum weirdness out. :D

slither wrote:And by the way, my theory on bipolar also applies to schizophrenia, so we'll be closer to curing that, too.

Infinite_Jester
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Gamer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:33 pm

slither wrote:

Thank you for the suggestions, and not being mean or doubtful. But in the time It's been since I last visited, I've also made HUGE discoveries into the field of quantum physics--Einstein-Level realizations--bigger, actually, much much bigger.
[/quote]

Why didn't I see it before? Thank you for giving me the privilage to talk to post in the same thread with the person who will one day surpass Einstein, without any theoretical grounding in mathematics to boot! Again I thank you, and bow to your superior intellect.
DX: Bipolar II.
Gamer
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Postby bloomin' » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:49 am

*trigger*
bloomin'
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Return to Bipolar Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post