Our partner

Looking for a buddy

Binge Eating Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: weepingwillow

Looking for a buddy

Postby Thestyy » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Hey there,

first of all, I wanna say that I am not diagnosed with BED by a doctor but I know that my eating habits are far from normal. I am a 21-year old German girl struggeling with an extreme addiction to sweets. It's getting worse gradually and I am somewhat helpless.

If there is anybody who wants to chat and doesn't mind that my English isn't perfect is very welcome to message me (if this is possible on this site - I'm not quite familiar with it yet). We could text each other regulary, keeping us updated, sharing healthy recipies and be there for one another if things get tough.

I would be really happy to find someone with the same struggels since I am too ashamed to tell anyone I know in real life. So yes, if someone feels the same way it would be awwsome if we could support us to get through this together! :)
Thestyy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Looking for a buddy

Postby weepingwillow » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums :D

Sorry to hear you are struggling with this. You are definitely not alone in this.
I am here to listen and help in any way i can. Feel free to post here

willow
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:45 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Return to Binge Eating Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post