Our partner

binge eating to kill myself

Binge Eating Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

binge eating to kill myself

Postby GIVEUP2019 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:26 pm

I dont really know where to start with this.
I hate myself I hate my body and I hate my life. It started off comfort eating but has gotten to a point where nothing I do changes who I am so I have started eating and eating and eating forcing myself. Iv lost all care for my self image and just in general for myself. I am so miserable. I have always felt this way but tried to push it aside since having my first child. 3 children down the line and I don't wanna be here more than ever. Eatings my best friend. I am now living off chocolate and pepsi from the moment I wake up.
I dont have sex anymore. I hate my body its disgusting. I have been to the gym and tried all diets nothing works so I have given up

on my health and my life

If anybody has any advice it is greatly wanted

p.s I have spoken to doctor but as he doesn't see me as fat there is no concerns
GIVEUP2019
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: binge eating to kill myself

Postby thegentlepath » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:03 pm

Please don’t kill yourself. Your kiddos will be better off if you are alive. They’ve done studies on it. It’s a fact. For me, finding something greater than myself & serving that helps. Medication helps. Meditation helps. Reaching out like you’re doing here helps. It’s a marathon, not a sprint though. You might need to try two million things before you find one thing that helps. Or it feels like two million things anyway.
thegentlepath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:22 am
Blog: View Blog (93)

Return to Binge Eating Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post