Our partner

Get to know me

Binge Eating Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: weepingwillow

Get to know me

Postby steffs14 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:49 am

Hello everyone my name is Stefany.
I am 23 years old and have always ALWAYS struggled with my weight.
I was always the cute chubby nerdy kid. In high school during summer, I went on some crazy diet, I would only eat a bowl of fruit once a day and I would do hours and hours of cardio. At the time I did not know I was doing the wrong thing but hey it worked and I lost A LOT of weight. Ever since then, I noticed that my binge eating problem started. Ever since, my weight fluctuates, ill gain and then lose and then gain exc.,exc. Recently I lost thirty pounds (eating healthy and working out) but I have a problem with my brain and food and no one understands it. I get really obsessed with eating healthy, however sometimes I am put in situations where my family or my coworkers offer me some kind of sugary food or fatty food and I can't say no (out of respect) or idk if you guys know the situations I am talking about but it's situations where you just can't say no. I mean sometimes I will just take the food and play with it and throw it away but sometimes I eat it and then after that I can't stop eating bad all day. I'll eat literally just to eat. I'll hide too, because it's embarrassing but I can't stop. I'll eat everything and sometimes it goes on for days. At the end of the day, I feel disgusting and fat. It literally happens every time I slip up and eat something bad. My family thinks I have body dysmorphia because they say I am already skinny but they literally do not see what I see in the mirror. I see the same fat girl. I have struggled with this ever since I started losing weight. Sometimes I am good about it but I always relapse into binge eating.

Tell me about you and your story.
Things we relate in.
Any advice for me.
Thank you for reading.
steffs14
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Binge Eating Disorder Forum