Our partner

I need Help

Binge Eating Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: weepingwillow

I need Help

Postby amw176 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:36 am

Hi and thanks for reading my post.

I have been binge eating off and on for around 10 years. Even as a child I would hoard food and sneak it an night later. Now, I am miserable and unhealthy. My body and mind are suffering. All I really eat is fast food. I do cook on occasion after I get too disgusted with myself. I will meal prep and it all goes to waste because I will not end up eating it. I honestly do not know what to do. I cannot afford therapy at the moment and really don't have the inclination to do it either. I have tried getting into fitness programs, trying to put myself out there more etc. Nothing works, I default back to performing my everyday tasks, buying fast food, and going home and binge eating while watching tv/Netflix.

It is to the point where I hate myself. I see pictures and am so embarrassed at what I have become. It is hard because nobody in my life knows that this is happening. I am able to function and fake my way through life and when I get home all I want is to sleep and escape from the real world. I have pushed away so many people and have not been in a relationship for 7 years. I am approaching 30yrs old and I want to fall in love and be open to a relationship. At this point, I would rather be alone forever than someone see my body.

If there is anyone who can relate to me or give me any pointers on how to beat this I would be forever grateful. I feel so lost and sad. I am alone in this and need help.

I apologize if this seems dramatic. I am at a very low point in my life.
amw176
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I need Help

Postby AnnClaire » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:54 am

Now you understand the situation with your health. You have to change your eating behavior.
You're almost 30, and it's a good time to teach yourself how to prepare tasty and healthy food. It's hard to go on diet very quickly so you have to do it gradually. Try to start from homemade porridge and rice or cabbage soups with cutlet or stewed meat. Try to prepare all the food by yourself. You should divide your meal into small portions and eat every 1-2 hours. Also you need to exercise more. Start going to the gym.
AnnClaire
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:16 pm

Re: I need Help

Postby Krishu » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:46 am

I think you are mature now. SO prepare food by yourself eat healthy food and totally avoid fast food. Add Beetroot in your daily intake.Also eat more vegetables. Also do some yoga and walk daily for 30 minutes.
Krishu
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Return to Binge Eating Disorder Forum