Our partner

Relapse

Binge Eating Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: weepingwillow

Relapse

Postby anismith » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi,

This is my first time posting here, but I need help. I have always struggled with my weight and have had serious issues with binging for most of my life. However, July 1st was my 4 year anniversary of when I decided to make a change and I have mostly been successful with this. I have lost a bunch of weight in those 4 years , but I still don't quite have the body I want--I'm overweight, but no longer obese.

However, I haven't had a serious binge in almost 2 years and I was really proud of that, but that went away the last two nights. I basically just destroyed the last 2-3 weeks of progress I made (thankfully I did not destroy the last 3 months of progress yet) with two nights of binging. I'm mostly posting this to try to make a public commitment to change because I'm feeling out of control. Hopefully this will help. Thanks for listening.
anismith
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Relapse

Postby Zemmy89 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi, anismith. I have to applaud you for doing so good in your recovery. 4 years is no joke. It's okay to fail sometimes. That's just the part of the journey. Anyway, hope you are doing better after your binge.
SPD | SAD | ENTP | true neutral | asexual
Zemmy89
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Postby toriablue » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Hey anismith!

Just posting for a bit of support :) Very proud of all your progress and self-awareness! What Zemmy89 said it's true, it's the bigger picture that counts, we all learn from our experiences.

Best wishes!
toriablue
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:44 am

Postby zorilla » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:34 am

just like me, years with normal eating and then relapse.
zorilla
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Return to Binge Eating Disorder Forum