Our partner

About the closure notice

Open discussion on BDSM
Forum rules
================================================

The BDSM Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss BDSM as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

About the closure notice

Postby Ada » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:48 pm

As per the pink notice at the top of the forum. This part of the forum. Along with Paraphilias and Fetishes. Is going to be closing next month. At that point, these topics will no longer be up for discussion anywhere at PsychForums.

This isn't a negotiable decision. But it is a great shame, and I know these forums are going to be missed by many people here. Personally, I've learnt a huge amount from people's openness and thoughtfulness. And have very much enjoyed modding here. So I'm glad the forum will stay available for reading. Which I hope will be a helpful resource to other readers going through BDSM related issues.

I appreciate all the time and care that members have put in here. In making this a positive, supportive and healthy environment. Thank you, and I wish you all the best.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (35)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: About the closure notice

Postby Neverfeelaccepted » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:07 pm

nevermind
Neverfeelaccepted
Consumer 5