Our partner

Be careful who you submit to, I wasn't.

Open discussion on BDSM
Forum rules
================================================

The BDSM Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss BDSM as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Be careful who you submit to, I wasn't.

Postby scottm2k10 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Ok, so I'm a 19 year old college student who recently just got out of a long term relationship with a woman who I had a crush on since high school, let's call her Beth so as to keep her identity hidden.

At age 15 my so called friends were on my laptop and found my history, it had lots of BDSM related stuff and they took pictures and spread them around school, It was at this point that the girl of my dreams inexplicably took an interest in me, she was 2 years older than me and barely knew that I even existed before this.

We hit it off really well and I thought that I was finally getting a break in life. After seeing each other for about 2 months she told me why she had originally taken an interest in me, that being that she too was into BDSM, and I felt a little betrayed at first but it didn't take long for my hormones to tell me that this was the best news ever.

Fastforward another month and Beth and I are in a healthy BDSM relationship, we were both switches so we took turns being dom and sub. Beth decided it would be fun to put me into chastity, I agreed, thinking what's the worst that can really happen. Little did I know that over these months Beth had been photographing me in BDSM related play, and she was going to use that as blackmail leverage to keep me in chastity for a very long time. She was never really a switch at all and had been trying to make me into a full time sub. The first week of chastity went well because I assumed I would be getting out soon, but she always teased a few more days.

After about a month of me being in chastity constantly begging for release she revealed her leverage over me. I was incredibly ashamed and embarrassed by this, Beth forbade me from any contact with my old friends and demanded that I move in with her in her small apartment. Fastforward 6 months and I am incredibly depressed, Beth and I had grown to love each other, in a really twisted horrible way but she would still never let me out. I, like the foolish boy I was, tried to kill myself during a lunch break at school when one of my ex friends saved my life, I had slit my wrists pretty deep and spent a week in hospital. When the psychiatrist asked me why, I burst into tears and told him everything. I had told Beth I was attacked but I confronted her to tell her the truth, she broke down with me and was incredibly apologetic. She immediately released me from chastity and thought my begging was only roleplay. Or so she said, she asked me to stay with her... begged, ironically.

But I couldn't do it, so she threatened me not to leave her with the leverage. I had already given a copy of said leverage to my friend and told him to release it as soon as I said, with my story as the caption. This worked. And I managed to leave Beth, with the reputation of a victim rather than a perv as she had hoped. Beth was beaten violently in the locker room at school a week later, the beating was so bad that she broke 2 ribs, her wrist and a leg. I believe she now lives somewhere in Kansas, but I'm not really sure. Around about a year down the line now and my life is back on track, I had trist issues for a long time but 3 months ago I met a girl named Danny and we are now in a functional relationship. She knows all about what happened with Beth aswell as she was in my year of school. I love her. I love life. Although I will never, ever go near BDSM again, the thought of it gives me crippling anxiety and fear. This is my story.
scottm2k10
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Be careful who you submit to, I wasn't.

Postby pistils » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:25 am

Thank you for sharing this. It sounds painful, but also that you have prevailed over it, and that is vitally important. I just cannot imagine what a teenage guy must go through being in a chastity belt ....
pistils
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:41 am

Re: Be careful who you submit to, I wasn't.

Postby Acquirai » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:49 pm

This was quite an interesting story, assuming you didn't make it up.

scottm2k10 wrote: Little did I know that over these months Beth had been photographing me in BDSM related play, and she was going to use that as blackmail leverage to keep me in chastity for a very long time.

Why didn't you just nail her down and delete your explict photos?
Acquirai
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:41 pm

Return to BDSM