Our partner

So frustrated right now

Open discussion on BDSM
Forum rules
================================================

The BDSM Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss BDSM as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

So frustrated right now

Postby UnionJackals » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:15 pm

So I'm an alter in a DID system who's been severely deprived in the sex department. Personally, I love it kinky, and lately I've been SO frustrated. All I want right now is to find someone to dominate me, fill me up, degrade me, use me, make me sore. But finding random hookups in the area is really hard as it is, let alone where we live because it's so rural. I'm getting frantic here, it's pathetic.

I really think I need to get back into either scouting the daddy dom scene looking for someone I can admire and roll all over, or I need to look back into pet play. I used to have an owner, before the others in my group decided enough was enough. I just want to feel owned. I need that, it keeps me stable. It's something I can rely on. I love having someone to look up to and please.

Thoughts on where I could try to find that? Not Fetlife, that's been useless for me. @_@

- Alex
Queer | OSDD, ADHD, BPD, PTSD

Equa - ANP / Host | Cricket - Little w/ Sub-Part | Carli - Teen |
Tani
- Caregiver | Claire - Caregiver / Protector
Alex - Sexual Alter w/ Sub-Parts | Mason - Protector
Wistar - Persecutor | Briley - Dead Alter | Baal - Rational / Destructive
UnionJackals
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: So frustrated right now

Postby Gemini_Incarnate » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Well, I spend most of my time on kittenplay.net. As the name implies, it's mostly for kittens, but there are a few puppies and wolves there as well. I don't know if you'll find what you're looking for there, but at the very least you could make some friends. *tacklehug*

(Btw, If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm here. I love talking with other pets. :D)
Alters:

Levi [INFP]
*Meow* ^^
Aaron [ESTP]
"Live and let live, lest bigotry be the death of us all."
Gemini_Incarnate
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby UnionJackals » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:39 pm

I'll definitely check that out. Thanks for sharing! I'm just generally frustrated with not having a place to feel safe expressing that kind of interest, so maybe it will help. A lot of less specific sites either have a barely active sub-community, or low-key look down on it, seems like. :/

- Alex
Queer | OSDD, ADHD, BPD, PTSD

Equa - ANP / Host | Cricket - Little w/ Sub-Part | Carli - Teen |
Tani
- Caregiver | Claire - Caregiver / Protector
Alex - Sexual Alter w/ Sub-Parts | Mason - Protector
Wistar - Persecutor | Briley - Dead Alter | Baal - Rational / Destructive
UnionJackals
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Gemini_Incarnate » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Cool. If you end up joining, my username is Simon_Kitty.

Oh, one more thing. Most of the site is really old and doesn't work well. It looks dead, but it's not; most people can be found in the chatroom.
Alters:

Levi [INFP]
*Meow* ^^
Aaron [ESTP]
"Live and let live, lest bigotry be the death of us all."
Gemini_Incarnate
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to BDSM