Our partner

Hard to breathe when being dominated

Open discussion on BDSM
Forum rules
================================================

The BDSM Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss BDSM as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Hard to breathe when being dominated

Postby ms1250 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:21 am

I find it hard to breathe, as if I'm almost suffocating, when I'm spoken to dominantly. For much of the time, I have to take deep breaths. I am a submissive. Has anyone else experienced this or could explain what it is?
Should I take this to another board?
ms1250
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hard to breathe when being dominated

Postby Wally58 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Welcome to the forum. What is the emotion behind the feeling of suffocation? Is it arousal or panic? Strong feelings can make my heart pound and increase breathing.
There was times when I felt like I was suffocating (not enough air) when actually I was really hyper-ventilating (too much air). My face and extremities went numb and tingled. I thought that I was having a heart attack. They had me breath into a brown paper bag until I came out of it.
Any restriction of breathing can trigger panic episodes for me.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to BDSM