Our partner

Mild and dull S&M

Open discussion on BDSM
Forum rules
================================================

The BDSM Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss BDSM as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Mild and dull S&M

Postby Agrona » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Those mild fake INTP BDSM fukers ruin the scene for the real sadists by their care bear nazi regime. Safe, dull and non-interesting, stick it all up my ass.
Standing in colored saran wrap pussy whipping for hours is not interesting at all. I need a real masochist, not a dominating guy telling me how to lightly whip him or how to perform emotional sadism on him. I want to inflict destruction, pain, horror and nightmares upon someone, that is real sadism.
All the cosy cuddly bdsm $#%^ make me womit a little in my mouth. Topping from the bottom, emotional masochists coming with meter long limits lists and giving me their wish list like if i was ######6 santa clause. Seriously something ###$ up with that. I play with serious masochists with 40+ years of experience, not those who put up a ###$ latex show and claim to be experienced because they know their way around their local bdsm social group.
Agrona
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:24 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Mild and dull S&M

Postby JamesOz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:43 am

I have some sympathy with your viewpoint.

Sadly, BDSM has become a fashion statement for the "hip, with it, sensitive,
Politically Correct, caring, New Age Person" or whatever the current banal
cliched expressions are.

>because they know their way around their local bdsm social group.

Spot on :) And exactly why I stopped partaking in the local BDSM scene
about 10 years ago.

The only solution is to find like minded people and do your own thing
just as we real BDSM perverts have since long before the internet came
to be.

James
JamesOz
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Postby MJH2013 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:34 pm

While I too have some sympathy for Psycho-Chicky's perspective as I fall under the more "serious" side of BDSM as opposed to the lighter stuff, I do think that it is important to remember that there is another side to all of this.

In the same way that a Dominant has and should have the right to veto a submissive with a laundry list of limits, a submissive that expects to be able to tell the Dominant exactly what he or she wants and expects said Dominant to do what he or she says, or a submissive that the Dominant is fundamentally incompatible with, so too should the opposite be true. Likewise, just as a more serious or lifestyle Dominant should be able to reject one of these, "care bear" submissives so too should the care bear submissive be able to reject the more extreme Dominant. Like it or not, defending BDSM as a consensual relationship and a valid choice means defending all types of BDSM as consensual relationships and valid choices. Even the kinds of "BDSM" that barely deserve the title of kink let alone the attribution of BDSM.

While I might personally disagree with a submissive having a laundry list of limits to the point that only a few lighter activities are acceptable, they are still a submissive. Are they as much of a submissive as my personal submissive who has far less limits? That question is irrelevant as it is not my place to judge what is or is not acceptable for an individual that identifies as and assumes the role of a submissive to do. Just because I personally do not want a submissive with 10,000 limits does not mean that a submissive with 10,000 limits is not a submissive-- nor does it mean that this submissive should not have 10,000 limits. It goes against my personal idea of what BDSM is, not necessarily against what BDSM itself is.

So, while I agree with JamesOz and Psycho_Chicky that these incredibly PC and light submissives inundating the BDSM scene do not conform to my own individual taste in a submissive, I respect their choices and try not to devalue them based on their more moderate desires. And I fully agree with James' statement that the only thing to do is just to avoid associating with these individuals if they bother you so much. Sure, it might be more difficult to find a submissive but that's always bee the case, and you don't have to dominate anyone you don't want to. The submissives you actually want to dominate are still out there- it just might require a bit more effort to find them than it used to.

-MJH
MJH2013
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:24 pm

Postby Callalily » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Psycho_Chicky wrote:Those mild fake INTP BDSM fukers ruin the scene for the real sadists by their care bear nazi regime. Safe, dull and non-interesting, stick it all up my ass.
Standing in colored saran wrap pussy whipping for hours is not interesting at all. I need a real masochist, not a dominating guy telling me how to lightly whip him or how to perform emotional sadism on him. I want to inflict destruction, pain, horror and nightmares upon someone, that is real sadism.
All the cosy cuddly bdsm $#%^ make me womit a little in my mouth. Topping from the bottom, emotional masochists coming with meter long limits lists and giving me their wish list like if i was ######6 santa clause. Seriously something ###$ up with that. I play with serious masochists with 40+ years of experience, not those who put up a ###$ latex show and claim to be experienced because they know their way around their local bdsm social group.

I guarantee there are both Doms and Submissives out there who would laugh at what you consider edgy. If you'd like examples I'd be happy to point you toward some blogs. But this isn't a contest to see who can endure or inflict the most pain. Doms are just as varied as Subs, and not all of them want what you want. There is no one "real" way to get off. And the purpose of all this is happiness and sexual pleasure. Otherwise, why do it? Plenty of misery to be found elsewhere in life.
Callalily
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (22)

Postby Callalily » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:21 am

Also I've heard submissives outnumber dominants by something like ten to 1? I'm sure no matter what you're into, you'll easily find someone willing.
Callalily
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tiggy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:26 am

I actually would prefer someone who enjoys being more mildly submissive. With real people the last thing I would want to do is to seriously hurt them, but some paddling and fearplay and mild asphyxiation sound fun. And this is coming from someone who watches videos of children dying for fun.
tiggy
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:24 am

Postby Callalily » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:52 am

tiggy wrote:And this is coming from someone who watches videos of children dying for fun.

Are you talking videos of actual children getting murdered, sexually? If so, that's something especially frightening for a sub to hear. Just my two cents, as a mild submissive, that would ring alarm bells for me. A sub is putting herself under your control, giving you a tremendous amount of power over her. She needs to trust you entirely. How is she supposed to feel safe with someone who gets off on the destruction of others?

(Unless you're talking about roleplay or anime or something? I don't understand what you mean by "with real people.")
Callalily
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to BDSM