Our partner

Small red spots around eyes after keeping breath too long

Open discussion on BDSM
Forum rules
================================================

The BDSM Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss BDSM as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Small red spots around eyes after keeping breath too long

Postby Agrona » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:04 am

Is it harmless to keep ones breath for so long those dots appear? And how can i get rid of them asap, i got them under, over, and on the sides of my eyes, completely covered.
Agrona
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Small red spots around eyes after keeping breath too long

Postby MJH2013 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:33 pm

From what I can gather, these small red dots are called petechia and represent a tiny hemorrhage under the skin caused by damage to blood capillaries. A lot of these dots and hemorrhages become the more typical "bruising" you see in victims of asphyxia. When I looked up potential consequences of petechia, I found that they are general fine unless they occur in extremely large numbers. So I think it's relatively harmless. But if you're getting that many, I'd recommend telling your partner to lay off on the breath-play a bit. It's harmless, but not too aesthetically pleasing.

As for getting rid of them, I found this on WikiHow http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-Pinpoint-Petechiae. I'm not sure how effective any of those remedies are, but you're welcome to try any you see fit. I hope that helped!

-MJH
MJH2013
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:15 pm

Re: Small red spots around eyes after keeping breath too long

Postby Agrona » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Thanks a lot for the help. I used sunglasses to cover them, hopefully they will go away soon:)
Agrona
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:15 am

Return to BDSM