Our partner

Petplay

Open discussion on BDSM
Forum rules
================================================

The BDSM Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss BDSM as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Petplay

Postby Gemini_Incarnate » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:12 am

Um, hi. I don't know if this is the right place to post something like this or not, but I've heard that this is a topic that is usually associated with BDSM so figured I would at least try here.

Basically, I'm into petplay. The thought of having a collar put on me and being stroked and played with (sexually and non-sexually) makes my heart flutter. I want to please my master and receive treats and praise for it, and I want to play with other pets. (I know this only really relates to the more "vanilla" aspects of petplay. My apologies.) Anyway, are there any pets/owners like me around here? I'd love to hear from you guys! :mrgreen: Also, if you know of any websites that deal with this "softer" version of petplay, please me know. (Finally, if you find a light brown pair of really soft and fluffy cat ears and matching tail online somewhere, PLEASE TELL ME! :D)
Alters:

Levi [INFP]
*Meow* ^^
Aaron [ESTP]
"Live and let live, lest bigotry be the death of us all."
Gemini_Incarnate
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Petplay

Postby Wild-Isles » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:15 am

Hi Levi!

This is our-system's host speaking (You can call me "Wild"). I'm an already-collared pet catboy, and I'm here with my mistress. (she doesn't let me disclose the details about our sessions to others) but I'm a little shy at talking-dirty to others anyway.

(I will say though As far as physical-play goes, I'm purposefully very misbehavent so I get punished more than praised. I like it that way though, Ha.)

Buuuuut, do know that you're not alone around here. :)

To answer your other question, I don't know of any sites that mainly cater to pet play, But I do know where you can purchase some nice cat ears and tails. (My collar, Ears and tail were all made custom for me, but there are plenty of pre-made sellers on various sites. you could try on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/search?q=cat%20ears%20set or on Ebay. Just Search "Cat ears tail", and the color. A lot of sets come with cute matching paws too. (The only downside with eBay though is alot of sellers are overseas so it may take over a month for the package to reach you.)

:wink: Best of luck!
Wild-Isles
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Gemini_Incarnate » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:06 am

Nice to meet you Wild. It's nice to know there are other pets on this site after all, especially other male kittens. ^^

(Not to mention that you have DID too!? Wow,we really lucked out didn't we? :) )

I understand if you don't want to or can't talk about the more private aspects of your life, but I'd still love to keep in touch with you. :D (Also, thanks for the link! I've already got my eyes set on a few pairs. ^^)

Right now I'm mostly just looking for an intro into petplay so I can bring the idea up with my girlfriend.[/color]
Alters:

Levi [INFP]
*Meow* ^^
Aaron [ESTP]
Gemini_Incarnate
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Wild-Isles » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Yup! We're a system. :) One of my other Alters also sometimes petplays as a dog for our Mistress, but Mistress says he's not as fun to play with, so usually i'm the one fronting when we play.

Oh! I did some searching and found some starter sites that might help you get into play. :wink:

http://nepups.org/drupal/node/14

http://www.submissiveguide.com/2009/04/ ... ts-primer/ (TW: this site has adult-content ADs on the sidebar)

http://asibdsm.com/pet-play-by-mistresskay/ (TW: this site also has adult-content ADs on the sidebar)

I haven't really found any guides with good pictures though, just written instructions, but maybe they can help a bit. My Mistress already knew what to do when she collared me, so I've never really looked into 101 guides beforehand. ^^;
Wild-Isles
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:49 pm

Postby FumiRawR » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:07 am

While I'm not extremely into pet play, you're not alone with it (as seen with wild) and I do enjoy being pet and scratched, sometimes acting animal-like. Seeing this made me happy knowing I wasn't the only one either hehe =^-^= I don't know how long ago this was made but uh yeah, I just wanted to reply.
~RawR~
Unofficial: OCD, DDNOS/DID, ADHD, tourrettes, etc.
Official: hypochondriac, depression, dyslexia
:3:
At least 7 alters, probably more unknown.
FumiRawR
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Postby Gemini_Incarnate » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Thanks for the reply FumiRawr (luv your avatar!) It's nice to know that there are other guys out there into this as well; I was a little worried that kittenplay was only for girls.

(Srsly, another one with DID? What's going on here? XD)
Alters:

Levi [INFP]
*Meow* ^^
Aaron [ESTP]
Gemini_Incarnate
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby FumiRawR » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:43 am

Ah I'm actually a gender fluid pansexual female that usually has a male alter or room boy near the surface. Sorry, not technically a boy. Still, it's obviously not just for girls, you're your master's pet and male (I'm assuming). Also, thanks, I love kyo!
Unofficial: OCD, DDNOS/DID, ADHD, tourrettes, etc.
Official: hypochondriac, depression, dyslexia
:3:
At least 7 alters, probably more unknown.
FumiRawR
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Postby UnionJackals » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Yeah, we're another DID group with some alters in particular (like me) being into pet play. Small world. I'm a pup when I play, normally. I like to do tricks and get attention and prove how good I can be. It's a problem, lol.

- Alex
Queer | OSDD, ADHD, BPD, PTSD

Equa - ANP / Host | Cricket - Little w/ Sub-Part | Carli - Teen |
Tani
- Caregiver | Claire - Caregiver / Protector
Alex - Sexual Alter w/ Sub-Parts | Mason - Protector
Wistar - Persecutor | Briley - Dead Alter | Baal - Rational / Destructive
UnionJackals
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Blog: View Blog (1)