Our partner

What impact has the present context on you

Avoidant Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

What impact has the present context on you

Postby Philonoe » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:51 pm

We live in different countries, in different contexts...

But probably most of us were impacted by the international and local context.

I feel like i'm losing my equilibrium. Little by little. All what helped relaxing me is unreachable or made difficult.

I receive frightening information and am totally confused about official decisions and future.

I feel so tense inside that i don't sleep or not well.

It's like my own usual difficulties are increased. I'm worried for little things, can't take distance.

Although my life didn't change that much, in reality.

How about you?
Philonoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What impact has the present context on you

Postby LonelyMe » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:13 pm

I relate in a sense that I feel lots of existential angst. When I read the news, no wonder I start imaging things that can be potentially threatening to my life. I live in Europe and I am considering moving within Europe to another country. This is because I feel like my life has been such a misery for such a long time and I would like to start living my life on my own terms. I also feel tense and I suffer from lots of pain and illnesses as a result. Sometimes, it feels like my own brain will kill me, ‘cause it’s producing so much anxiety that is shaking up my body to the core.

Take care of yourself! You are not alone with your feelings!
LonelyMe
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Re: What impact has the present context on you

Postby Philonoe » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:31 pm

LonelyMe wrote:I relate in a sense that I feel lots of existential angst. When I read the news, no wonder I start imaging things that can be potentially threatening to my life. I live in Europe and I am considering moving within Europe to another country. This is because I feel like my life has been such a misery for such a long time and I would like to start living my life on my own terms. I also feel tense and I suffer from lots of pain and illnesses as a result. Sometimes, it feels like my own brain will kill me, ‘cause it’s producing so much anxiety that is shaking up my body to the core.

Take care of yourself! You are not alone with your feelings!

Thank you, LonelyMe
Philonoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:02 pm

Return to Avoidant Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post