Our partner

Adderall 2nd time around...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Adderall 2nd time around...

Postby Zoeylmb2016 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Hello-

Just wondering if anyone has similar experience and had any suggestions.

So I used to take Adderall back when I was in college from around age 19-23. It worked amazingly. I stopped taking it after college because I didn’t want to take it forever and wanted to try life without it. Fast forward to now almost ten years later I am 31.

I been kind of blah with everything the past couple years and just super unmotivated and unfocused. I tried antidepressants but they didn’t do much for me. The only one that helped was Wellbutrin which I know helps with add. So I asked my doctor about going back on a stim. He thought it was a great idea and started me on the same dose I was taking back in college. 20 IR twice a day.

I have been taking for 2 weeks now and I barely feel anything. Especially my second dose Around 3 I feel like I could fall asleep.

After such a long break shouldn’t I be getting better results? Will my doctor think I’m crazy if I already need a higher dose? Is there something that could work better? I do feel a little more motivated in my mind but the when I actually try to put my thoughts to action I have no motivation to do it. Any ideas? Thanks guys!
Zoeylmb2016
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post