Our partner

I feel like a jew in Nazi Germany

Asperger's Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

I feel like a jew in Nazi Germany

Postby armis » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here.
Sorry to start with a rant, but I'm really sad with the world's indifference towards us.

It's so horrible to grow up and live in a world where people don't want you in it and, not only that, they want to get rid of your "type".

Am I the only one who thinks that finding a cure for autism is something horrifying? I don't need to be cured, I'm fine the way I am and I think other people with Asperger are pretty great too.

We are just different. Does that makes life way harder? Yes, but I think we're just misunderstood, mostly because most people don't care enough to try to understand us and see things our way.

It's so sad seeing Asperger kids being forced into being normal. That's not ok, they're perfect the way they are. They're just breaking their souls. They're just different. So what? Can't people try to be a little more humane and have a little more empathy towards others for a change?

I've always felt fear about people finding out my differences, so I always tried to hide them. Really, I don't think we should live in fear just because we don't really behave like the majority. Am I the only who lived and still lives in fear because of autism? Or am I just being paranoid?
armis
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:12 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Asperger's Syndrome Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post