Our partner

Confusing anxiety symptoms?

Anxiety Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Confusing anxiety symptoms?

Postby ladyconfused » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:48 am

Could crying uncontrollably be a symptom of anxiety? I'll cry so hard I'll almost vomit. Some times I'll scream or I'll just cry out loud. Also, I have a numb/tingling sensation in my lips, chin, part of the left side of my face, and jaw? I don't have the usual anxious feeling in my gut. I also get these frequent cold chills. Are these normal?
ladyconfused
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Confusing anxiety symptoms?

Postby atina » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Dear ladyconfused:

I can relate to the feeling like vomiting when very anxious, the numbness in my face, lips, absolutely. Interestingly, I too don't react stomach wise like so many people react- don't get indigestion when anxious, but otherwise, yes.

atina
atina
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:20 pm

Postby Snaga » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:06 am

God are you kidding ladyconfused? Yes we get all sorts of stuff sweetie. Tingling in hands and feet- nausea- acid reflux; my esophagus probably looks like a minefield- numbness in the face- scalp crawls- palpitations- dizziness. I've curled up in the bottom of the shower. I've ridden down the highway for the sole purpose of being able to scream at the top of my lungs. Fits of suicide ideation. On and on and on.

I'm moving this to General Anxiety, I think- I think you'll get more and better input there- but I'll leave a shadow here in OCD.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:20 pm

Postby Pink » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello,
I too have had this issue and things got worse but now, I am all better. I do not have uncontrollable crying or the numbness or tingling sensation. Are you on any medications? At the time I was on medications. I ended up going to see a naturepath who took blood tests to understand what my hormone levels were. I then went on a natural thyroid medication to get my hormones in check. Next I stopped drinking regular cheap bottled water. I only drank distilled water from Arrowhead. Why, because I was having a reaction to water that had fluoride in the bottled water. How do I know I had a reaction, I narrowed it down through testing. First thing I recommend is for anyone who starts getting anxiety is to get off water that has fluoride in the water. Research what fluroride does to your body and you will see. Next, start eating a whole food diet that is organic and non-gmo. no pesticides and no process foods. 3rd, cleanse your body. it is so important that you clean your body out of all the toxins. If you have questions, I would love to help you.

Take care and I hope you can implement one of these things to help you.
Pink
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:20 pm

Return to Anxiety Disorder NOS

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post