Our partner

The Official Off Topic Thread

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: The Official Off Topic Thread

Postby Reaper » Wed May 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Siegfried wrote:Do you have any tattoos Reaper?

No. I was only thinking today about a tattoo I want though, so it's funny you brought that up.

I'd like one of a skull smoking a cigar and wearing a hat like the mob bosses wear.

That's just one Idea anyway. I'd like to add a bloody knife into the tattoo somewhere.

I like tattoos and I've thought about getting one for years, but every time I get money I end up spending it on something else.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Reaper » Wed May 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Kinda like this one (in the link below), but the hat would be black with a red band and sitting at an angle. Instead of guns there would be knives dripping blood. On the banner (which would be either white or red) I'd have the words BORN TO KILL, or maybe I'd ditch the banner altogether and just have the words written in blood down the blade of each knife.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/mafia-gangster-skull-machine-guns-452331004?src=jwlZ3wR95wttoGueNLVMng-1-17
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Siegfried » Wed May 16, 2018 3:36 pm

A little on the nose, which is of course what makes it Reaper.

Had a tattoo artist once offer me free tattoos for the rest of my life if I got a ladybug one on my penis. I obviously denied that, but yes, it is the time and money that's the issue. Have a few nonetheless, in the calf area I have some text and one on my inner forearm. Got that one quite early and extended it a lot later on. It looks nice but I wouldn't want to get any more.

My uncle said that the most dangerous men don't get tattoos. Probably cause he didn't have any.
Siegfried
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Reaper » Wed May 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Siegfried wrote:Have a few nonetheless, in the calf area I have some text and one on my inner forearm. Got that one quite early and extended it a lot later on. It looks nice but I wouldn't want to get any more.

What tattoos did you get?

My uncle said that the most dangerous men don't get tattoos. Probably cause he didn't have any.

lol, probably. He wasn't half wrong though. Tattoos can give you away if you're not careful. Witnesses can identify you if they see the tattoo. A career criminal is better off without any (or at least not have them exposed while committing a crime anyway).
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby madness00 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Let's be honest: Tattoos are a fashion statement.

If you really, deeply believed in whatever idea you put on your body, you wouldn't need it in the first place. You would show people through action. Unless, you want others to know it immediately. In which case it would be said that you're "fronting".

No dangerous person, in their right mind, would want to advertise their psychology onto their body.

If you really need other people to know something about you, show them in action. Don't passively display something, which in all likelihood, isn't true about you.
Dx: Bipolar 1 rapid cycling, Substance abuse, Antisocial traits
Rx: Vraylar 6mg, Lamictal 300mg

PM me, as i prefer one-on-ones.
madness00
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:27 am

Postby Reaper » Wed May 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Some people get tattoos of their kids on their body. What's the fuking difference. It's just art. They like their kids, so they get a tattoo of them. I like ...well, what I like, so I wouldn't mind a tattoo of it.

madness00 wrote:If you really need other people to know something about you, show them in action.

Why not both - art and action. Why does it have to be one or the other?

madness00 wrote:If you really, deeply believed in whatever idea you put on your body, you wouldn't need it in the first place. You would show people through action. Unless, you want others to know it immediately. In which case it would be said that you're "fronting".

If I show you a tattoo on my arm of a bloody knife and, let's say, I've stabbed someone to death in the past, am I "fronting"?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby madness00 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Fronting to others, yes. You're still not intrinsically dangerous. Just incidentally dangerous.

Not that it matters all that much. Danger is danger, right?

madness00
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 pm

madness00 wrote:Fronting to others, yes. You're still not intrinsically dangerous. Just incidentally dangerous.

Not that it matters all that much. Danger is danger, right?

I'm not really sure how purposefully stabbing someone to death (if I had) makes me incidentally dangerous when the murder wasn't incidental. It was intentional.

It doesn't matter anyway because what I've done or haven't done is irrelevant to whatever tattoo I get. Like I said, it's just art.

Although I like some tattoos, I'm not into art much, so I don't know if I'll ever bother getting one. I Keep thinking I'd like to get one, so I likely will at some point, if I can ever stop spending my money on other shlt.
Last edited by Reaper on Wed May 16, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby madness00 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:57 pm

The incident being your problematic upbringing.

madness00
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Siegfried » Wed May 16, 2018 4:59 pm

That's autistic. By your logic everything is incidentally everything, because the universe is all cause and effect.

-- Wed May 16, 2018 6:01 pm --

Reaper wrote:
Siegfried wrote:Have a few nonetheless, in the calf area I have some text and one on my inner forearm. Got that one quite early and extended it a lot later on. It looks nice but I wouldn't want to get any more.

What tattoos did you get?

Well the one on my arm is more stylized, involving a chain circling the arm, hammers and skulls. You'd have to see it.
Siegfried
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post