Our partner

boredom

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

boredom

Postby Scarlett5 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:35 pm

i’m bored again. we all know the feeling. somebody please help me come up with something entertaining to do. preferably something that will be long term or solve it for more then a day. usually i get by with love interests but right now there aren’t any males i could have real feelings for left. i already tried giving myself a tattoo and that only solved it for a day. i can’t fu€k with my parents because i need them for rides to school and work and applications right now. i can’t go wild with drugs because i get tested for my job. i’m literally gonna go crazy if i can’t find something long term to do this school year. what usually helps with yalls boredom? i need to find a solution quickly
Scarlett5
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: boredom

Postby Schwärmer » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Meet new people and form new love interests, since it is your go to, to have them.
Schwärmer
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post