Our partner

Mbti, enneagrams and relationships

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Mbti, enneagrams and relationships

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Squaredonutwheels wrote:I'm curious about this stuff, but the quiz format p1sses me off too much.

Same; I get bored half way through the questions most of the time.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Bored at the airport, so did my wife's enneagram: I took her for a 1, but she said she did her own and got 7 or 9.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seili » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:20 pm

I'm INFP and my bf is ISTJ.
For a fact, he took the test himself.
It is the mark of an..curious mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:48 pm

Just did mine again: ENTP-A / ENTP-T
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ViniStonemoss » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:12 pm

Greebo wrote:Mine: 1w2 sx/so EII-Fi (INFj-T)

So do you identify more with INFP or INFJ?

Back to the original question:

My man, ISTP 5w6, like Magnus Carlsen and ZeroZ. So was my father, and the father of my father.
The bestest combination in my eyes, super analytical without pretension.

My mother ESFP 7 something, deep into the shadow, so INTJ-like, extremely elitist and rigid, but with neither the long-ranging, strategic perks of the INTJ or the warm, fun-loving ones of the ESFP.

My mother's mother, ESTJ, most likely an 8. She is very stable compared to my Mum, though equally manipulative in a cold detached no apparent emotional drama kind of way. She's the patriarch of the family, and while I admire the pragmatism that helped her raise the social status of the family from dirt poor to middle class, her divide and conquer attitude has ruined the possibility for emotional honesty between family members, forever...

Her husband was perhaps ISFP, perhaps a 9 or a 6. Total mop. Lived in the basement. I don't hold it against him though, he had the roughest most inhumane childhood.

Friendship wise, a memorable friend of mine was ENTP. In the rare occurrences where he was not up to something really silly, I would gladly take over 8).

The major figure of my childhood, in the absence of other stable figure: an ISTJ e1 teacher. I'm nothing like her, but the persistence and little discipline I have, I definitely owe it to her.

justonemoreperson wrote:Just did mine again: ENTP-A / ENTP-T

You wrote once that you identify with ENTJ, is ENTP a better fit?
ViniStonemoss
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post