Our partner

Manslaughter by text message

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Manslaughter by text message

Postby Jonna » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:59 pm

Jim Jones wouldn't be Jim Jones if his followers were suicidal before he found them. Charles Manson wouldn't be Charles Manson if his followers had a cold-blooded desire to kill before he found them.
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Manslaughter by text message

Postby ZeroZ » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:50 pm

Jonna wrote:Jim Jones wouldn't be Jim Jones if his followers were suicidal before he found them. Charles Manson wouldn't be Charles Manson if his followers had a cold-blooded desire to kill before he found them.


They looked for certain types of followers. You aren’t going to get a fully functioning rational adult to follow you blindly like that. They were looking for outcasts, followers, someone with certain qualities
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 4:03 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Manslaughter by text message

Postby EllaBlack » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:16 am

She's dangerous, so I understand why they want to punish her.. It's only fair.
you two are on my foe list
EllaBlack
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:03 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Manslaughter by text message

Postby Aeva117 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:55 am

ZeroZ wrote:He was young, had mental health issues he was probably in love with her. She used all of that against him to get him to kill himself. Sounds like he was borderline suicidal to begin with. I don’t understand why anyone would want to do this, there isn’t much to be gained unless it’s just to cause pain and misery to the family or maybe she got off on the control she had over him. It’s an unfortunate situation, too bad he didn’t beat her to death first


I've started to do this several times (both in person and via text), and it was always because I was sick of the person being repeatedly emotionally distraught without doing anything about it (usually a partner they'd keep returning to). They were all depressed already, and just kept complaining, or threatening suicide for ages but clearly just as an attention-seeking behaviour. I would enable at first, then try to encourage suicide. Got very close a couple of times, but either called it off myself or was intercepted by a third party.

-- Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:55 pm --

ZeroZ wrote:He was young, had mental health issues he was probably in love with her. She used all of that against him to get him to kill himself. Sounds like he was borderline suicidal to begin with. I don’t understand why anyone would want to do this, there isn’t much to be gained unless it’s just to cause pain and misery to the family or maybe she got off on the control she had over him. It’s an unfortunate situation, too bad he didn’t beat her to death first


I've started to do this several times (both in person and via text), and it was always because I was sick of the person being repeatedly emotionally distraught without doing anything about it (usually a partner they'd keep returning to). They were all depressed already, and just kept complaining, or threatening suicide for ages but clearly just as an attention-seeking behaviour. I would enable at first, then try to encourage suicide. Got very close a couple of times, but either called it off myself or was intercepted by a third party.

-- Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:55 pm --

ZeroZ wrote:He was young, had mental health issues he was probably in love with her. She used all of that against him to get him to kill himself. Sounds like he was borderline suicidal to begin with. I don’t understand why anyone would want to do this, there isn’t much to be gained unless it’s just to cause pain and misery to the family or maybe she got off on the control she had over him. It’s an unfortunate situation, too bad he didn’t beat her to death first


I've started to do this several times (both in person and via text), and it was always because I was sick of the person being repeatedly emotionally distraught without doing anything about it (usually a partner they'd keep returning to). They were all depressed already, and just kept complaining, or threatening suicide for ages but clearly just as an attention-seeking behaviour. I would enable at first, then try to encourage suicide. Got very close a couple of times, but either called it off myself or was intercepted by a third party.
Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) all grown up
User avatar
Aeva117
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Manslaughter by text message

Postby viperia » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:32 pm

People that are struggling with mental health are the easiest people to control and manipulate.But I wonder what she wanted out of this or if she just got off on the control.
viperia
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:13 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Manslaughter by text message

Postby Reaper » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:51 pm

viperia wrote:People that are struggling with mental health are the easiest people to control and manipulate.


Personally, I find mentally healthy people the easiest to manipulate because their feelings and emotions can blind them - love, empathy, compassion, and their vast range of emotions can all be manipulated.

Most mentally healthy people seem to think that everyone is like them, has 'goodness and honesty' in them. While they may not blindly trust someone (though some certainly do) it is easy to influence them into thinking that you are just like them because that's what they want to believe, and if life has taught me anything it's that most people would prefer to believe what they want to see.
User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 24201
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:54 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests