Our partner

weird habits.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

weird habits.

Postby saucygirl31 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:10 pm

i guess related to aspd because ppl w it tend to not get disgusted by things as much? idk. im just curious what u all do maybe for some ideas for myself or maybe just to laugh about.

- picked ciggies off the ground when i was homeless, and even after, to resmoke.
- shoot meth then jerk off for hours until im raw.
- go days without showering when i used to get bipolar depression.
- barley chew my food; for the most part just swallow it.
- stuck a toothbrush up my ass, partially, sometimes.
- look almost every woman up and down real hard when walking by them.
- pick boogers and fling them.

??
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: weird habits.

Postby Reaper » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:58 pm

I don't think I have any weird habits. I might have when I was younger, though I don't know if it's really a weird habit as such. I used to torture small creatures just to watch them die. I wanted to see how long it would take to kill them. It fascinated me.

Ever since I was little I've liked watching things die. I can't explain where the fascination comes from.

I keep thinking about whether I've got any other weird habits, but I can't think of anything I do that would really be considered 'weird'.

Do I do anything on the forum that is considered weird?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:14 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:08 pm

Stuck a toothbrush up your arse?? What for?? And how did it become a habit? Lmao
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby cinnamoncookie » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:10 pm

Reaper wrote:Do I do anything on the forum that is considered weird?

No way
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:14 pm

Postby Oblivion » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:26 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:i guess related to aspd because

...and going on and on about internal forum drama in countless threads for days is related to AsPD?

- picked ciggies off the ground when i was homeless, and even after, to resmoke.
Sure.
- shoot meth then jerk off for hours until im raw.
no meth for me but try egg yolks. You won't get raw.
- go days without showering when i used to get bipolar depression.
Yep. Once I swear mold was growing on my teeth
- barley chew my food; for the most part just swallow it.
The opposite. I chew it up real well for maximum nutrient absorption. It doesn't even need to be digested and about a minute later it shoots out of my ass which is why I always eat with my back to my downstairs neighbor's door.
- stuck a toothbrush up my ass, partially, sometimes.
You sometimes stick a toothbrush up your ass or you sometimes stick it up partially? Try a dick: no bristles.
- look almost every woman up and down real hard when walking by them.
and then you should say "Youtoo, huh?"
- pick boogers and fling them.
What a waste. Eat 'em. Good for your immunity.

This thread makes it official: this forum is all dried up at the tit.
Kids need to know they suck.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Postby Seili » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:41 pm

I have many strange ways, many of which are underlined by a certain kind of unfeminity (amazing, no equivalent English word was found). I look very feminine, I have pronounced traits that are perceived as feminine. But..

Not sure if this just about perceived unfulfilled expectations. But hey, I fixed our vacoom cleaner today. :D

I like observing people, just strangers. Or even stare at them to see how long it takes for them to react. But when privately with someone I struggle with eye contact and feel very shy.
It is the mark of an..curious mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:14 pm

Postby ZeroZ » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:06 pm

I like to run little social experiments sometimes. Like make eye contact and race the guy inside the store just to see what they do. People are so predictable:
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Postby Seppy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Oblivion wrote:What a waste. Eat 'em. Good for your immunity.

Man I must be doing something wrong as I still get sick. Ah well
Diagnosis is a label that sticks with you for your entire life.
Seppy
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:14 pm

Postby saucygirl31 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:53 pm

oblivion did u just commentate my whole $#%^ bro?

the toothbrush thing is sometimes but it developed into bigger stuff. haven't stuck anything in for a year or two it's kinda mood dependent and always a messy chore.

yes zero I experiment too but mostly when I was younger. now I use what I learned to do simpler tests to know if someone is someone I wanna get to know.

come on u all don't be shy I know there are more tooth brush and bogie fiends.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Edit: deleted my comment
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:14 am

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post