Our partner

weird habits.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: weird habits.

Postby salles » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:22 pm

solemnlysworn wrote:Salles is officially the weirdo on the thread thus far.

nah, I am quite practical in a creative way :=)
Recently I bought durex gel. It was in a hard indestructible plastic case and was expensive!
Apart from setting off two alarms in the supermarket ( yet no-one stopped me exiting :shock: ) , I couldn't open it when I got home. Tried a hammer, pliers, hitting it against a wall, stomping on it, and nothing worked. I was getting angry at this stage, so i placed it in front of my car wheels and drove over it. That did it! :)
Some people would think that is weird but really it's just practical.
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby saucygirl31 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:44 pm

ya i figured my OP would encourage ppl to open up.

my only real habit of the bunch is swallowing food before i chew it - everything else are just hobbies.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:13 pm

Postby ZeroZ » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:59 pm

I dated a Gorgeous chick, she had OCD and who knows what else she chose not to tell me About anyways. That was pretty interesting, she was also a strict vegetarian so for some reason anytime we ate food I felt compelled to double up on the meat to compensate for what she wasn’t eating for example we’d order a pizza and they’d do half all cheese for her and I’d get pepperoni and meatball on my half :D this used to drive her totally nuts, more so than she already was. I got some OCD myself ya know
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:13 pm

Postby Seili » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:56 pm

A former colleague of mine told me his girlfriend told him to wash the raisins. What the heck.
She sounded awful, a controlling hygiene freak. I hope he is not still together with her.
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:13 am

Postby cinnamoncookie » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:56 pm

solemnlysworn wrote:When people are invited over, I am particular about them touching my books or my piano - actually any of my things - unless I feel like they are "deserving." It's an odd thing to try to describe but for instance if somebody is able to play the piano well then I have no problem with them sitting at it. Sometimes they don't even need to be able to play. There is something I cant quite grasp whereby I really don't want them fiddling with my things if they don't charm me.

Same, it even annoys me when they immediately sit down on my couch or use the bathroom without saying anything or whatever. I don’t expect them to ask either, idk how to explain it

I have a bag ready to go at a moment's notice. Not that I couldn't just disappear without any of my things but it's there in any case.

Same, I’ve never used it though nor have I ever seriously thought about it so it seems a little pointless

I don’t consider myself super normal but I can’t think of anything that weird like what people describe here either. I’m a night owl, probably hoard more stuff than average and like to bring souvenirs from trips even if it’s not from somewhere far away or that special but are these weird? I don’t think so

I also always have a bunch of preservable food in case the grocery store is closed or an apocalypse happens. I do use that sometimes when I’m depressed or just lazy
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seili » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:07 pm

Do you tend to copy others?
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cinnamoncookie » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:16 pm

Seili wrote:Do you tend to copy others?

I assume you were referring to me? Yes, probably because I have identity issues. Why?
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IDeerInHeadlightsI » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Can't go to sleep if my stomach is not empty.

Apparently look at myself in the mirror a lot.

Fall asleep in a ball wake up like a corpse.

Beat the $#%^ out of people when I am asleep. Recently this had ceased due to newly developed sleep paralysis (I think that's what it is).
Not A Happy Bunny Syndrome
IDeerInHeadlightsI
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Schwärmer » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Piss in the shower
Pick almost every scab
Interrupt/talk over people
Never wear clothes at home
Always sleep with white noise
Get high most nights before showering
Regularly think about torture/murder/gore
Throw away all homemade food from other people(Do not trust what they consider sanitary.)
Schwärmer
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:13 am

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:13 pm

ZeroZ wrote: the only downside is that this is when allll the other weirdos are also shopping.

The best part!

ZeroZ wrote:Like make eye contact and race the guy inside the store just to see what they do.

ZeroZ wrote:chased  a lady across the store to make her take her cart with her (she left it in the isle) in the tussle I forgot a bag with my steak in it  :( I’ve  growled at people for standing too close to me like an animal.

You should be making videos.

IDeerInHeadlightsI wrote:Beat the $#%^ out of people when I am asleep. Recently this had ceased due to newly developed sleep paralysis (I think that's what it is).

I wonder what sleep paralysis like
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post