Our partner

weird habits.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: weird habits.

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:15 am

I agree with the entitlement part.

That's the other thing, I don't like going to people's houses.
My house or public places are always preferable.

Ha, very few bobby pins. Crystals instead!

-- Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:17 pm --

Small fort in a Nest

-- Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:23 pm --

What type of floor Solemnly?
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby salles » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:14 am

Because I have an aversion to dressing beds and dealing with duvet covers and sheets I use unzipped sleeping bags for bed linen. One for under and one for over. They are soft, warm and wash and dry in a few minutes. I always choose camouflage pattern.
However Sleeping bags not being corner fitted means lots of crumbs and particles, stones, grit etc... from my shoes accumulate on the mattress, so, I have to sweep the bed occasionally.

solemnlysworn wrote:Often I'll sleep on the floor because it's cool. I leave most windows open all night
I like a cold bedroom also. Have turned off all the radiators and keep windows open.

Toothpaste: I always squeeze from the widest part which is the top. People seem to hate this. I don't get it. You can always roll it from the bottom when things get messy, or use a scissors and cut the fcking thing in half.
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:02 am

If I can't work something out and I have a mental block, I'll get out on my own and have a conversation with myself, explaining the problem and working through the solution out loud.

I don't like leaving notifications unread on my phone.

I don't like the colour orange.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ZeroZ » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 am

DaturaInnoxia wrote:I shop in the evenings because I hate people and their lack of understanding regarding personal space.

I do the same thing, the only downside is that this is when allll the other weirdos are also shopping. I’ve pushed people’s carriages into other isles because they left them in my way, chased a lady across the store to make her take her cart with her (she left it in the isle) in the tussle I forgot a bag with my steak in it :( I’ve growled at people for standing too close to me like an animal. I hate shopping!

I'd rather be in low socioeconomic areas as much as I can.
I avoid people and places of privilege and white-picket-fence styles.

Sort of the same but opposite, I will drive way out of my way so I don’t go to a store in a shlt area, although rich white neighborhoods have a bunch of anxiety ridden uppity kunts so I’m not sure it an upgrade.
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:13 am

Postby solemnlysworn » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:42 am

I don't mind the hustle and bustle. I quite like a farmer's market in the daytime. I don't mean to slight Americans anymore than is just but maybe it's a cultural difference, since I don't seem to have a problem with people getting too close into my personal space. It's also possible that I just don't notice. I know that in clubs and the like I still don't have that complaint so probably it's just that it doesnt bother me. People who smell or are obnoxious in my space annoy me but otherwise get as close as you like.

With respect to socioeconomic areas-- why, Datura?

I prefer a hardwood floor. Possibly I'll take a blanket. I'm not sure that I like the possibility of sweating and rolling around on a rug for it to remain there afterwards.

Salles is officially the weirdo on the thread thus far.
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ZeroZ » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:48 am

It’s cultural I’m sure, it’s more pronounced where I am located vs other parts of the US also. There are basically no manners involved everyone is in a mad rush to basically do nothing important. I try to just ignore them the best I can but it’s basically impossible for me
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:58 am

salles wrote:Because I have an aversion to dressing beds and dealing with duvet covers and sheets I use unzipped sleeping bags for bed linen. One for under and one for over. They are soft, warm and wash and dry in a few minutes. I always choose camouflage pattern.
However Sleeping bags not being corner fitted means lots of crumbs and particles, stones, grit etc... from my shoes accumulate on the mattress, so, I have to sweep the bed occasionally.

solemnlysworn wrote:Often I'll sleep on the floor because it's cool. I leave most windows open all night
I like a cold bedroom also. Have turned off all the radiators and keep windows open.

Toothpaste: I always squeeze from the widest part which is the top. People seem to hate this. I don't get it. You can always roll it from the bottom when things get messy, or use a scissors and cut the fcking thing in half.

I don’t get the toothpaste deal either, but do you sleep with your shoes on? Lol
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:10 am

salles wrote:Because I have an aversion to dressing beds and dealing with duvet covers and sheets I use unzipped sleeping bags for bed linen. One for under and one for over. They are soft, warm and wash and dry in a few minutes. I always choose camouflage pattern.

How peculiar.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 am
Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby salles » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:49 am

ZeroZ wrote:I don’t get the toothpaste deal either, but do you sleep with your shoes on? Lol

On occasion :=)
But mainly it because the bed is my office. Filing cabinet is a basket to my right instead of a pillow. Desk on the left of the bed within reach. Laptop on laptop bench over crossed legs.
Can't bear to sit at a desk.
Sometimes I do stretching exercises on the bed. I am more relaxed than on a floor, and can squeeze out a few chiropractic cracks that way.
My bed is the most multifunctional piece of furniture I have since having to share a house.
I view it all positively; like a comfy prison cell for a while.
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:02 pm

solemnlysworn wrote:I don't mind the hustle and bustle. I quite like a farmer's market in the daytime. I don't mean to slight Americans anymore than is just but maybe it's a cultural difference, since I don't seem to have a problem with people getting too close into my personal space. It's also possible that I just don't notice. I know that in clubs and the like I still don't have that complaint so probably it's just that it doesnt bother me. People who smell or are obnoxious in my space annoy me but otherwise get as close as you like.

With respect to socioeconomic areas-- why, Datura?

I prefer a hardwood floor. Possibly I'll take a blanket. I'm not sure that I like the possibility of sweating and rolling around on a rug for it to remain there afterwards.

Salles is officially the weirdo on the thread thus far.

So then, do random people seem comfortable getting into your personal space?

Those are a lot of thoughts to organize - SES
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post