Our partner

weird habits.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: weird habits.

Postby saucygirl31 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:37 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:My daddy is a centaur, and he bangs my ass on the reg.

DaturaInnoxia wrote:Edit: deleted my comment

we saw it.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:45 pm

I like to eat my food portions so that the last bite is a little bit of everything.

I demonstrate my trust for someone by interlacing our toesies together

I enjoy farting into the cup of my palm and throwing it in my face with sigh
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:33 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:
DaturaInnoxia wrote:My daddy is a centaur, and he bangs my ass on the reg.

DaturaInnoxia wrote:Edit: deleted my comment

we saw it.

Oh Saucy, Thank God you left out the part where I talk about tying him down and s*cking him off while he begs for his veterinarian! His breasts are already chapped.

I was genuinely curious regarding my actual questions, I just don't want to start that personal of conversations here.
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Postby solemnlysworn » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:36 pm

:shock: :oops:
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:43 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:38 pm

solemnlysworn wrote::shock: :oops:

Lol, I didn't actually write what he said I did.

I asked questions about the toothbrush but I feel it too personal
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby salles » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:58 pm

I hate a dry cotton bud going into my ears so I always lick each end before putting it in. I love the sensation. But to others it looks like i'm licking it after I put it in. I don't bother explaining...
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:43 am

Postby saucygirl31 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:21 am

that's a good one.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Greebo » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 am

Not really. I have a few relatively normal ocd style habits, like giving the door a push when I leave in the morning to make sure it’s shut. Always checking I have my phone, wallet, keys etc whenever I leave somewhere I’ve been sat.

When I was at school my aversion to physical encumbrance got remarked upon from time to time. Always wearing my rucksack by one strap in a manner that suggested I was ready to drop it at a moments notice for example.

Mostly through the things that would get me marked as unorthodox have more to do with lifestyle than specific behaviours.
Greebo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:43 am

Postby saucygirl31 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:44 am

tons of ppl on the train always check the seat on their way out. im the type to remember $#%^ like just in time. im always thinking about stuff so I run it all through my head shortly after the fact. never really forget stuff I consider myself pretty mindful.

curious about ur life style stuff.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:42 am

Hopefully it's ok that I add a comment without being an even greater source of agitation. You guys need to say "Datura not included" if I annoy.

Life style:

I shop in the evenings because I hate people and their lack of understanding regarding personal space.

I walk into walls and trip on painted lines in parking lots. I often swear at the wrong times, laugh at the wrong things and at my own jokes.

I'd rather be in low socioeconomic areas as much as I can.
I avoid people and places of privilege and white-picket-fence styles.

I worry about not recognizing thus offending acquaintances - but because of the fact that I often don't fully look at people, I tend not to recognize them.
So now I squint at people who might be familiar to see if they recognize me, and debate whether it's better to look like a weirdo with strangers than appear to give the cold shoulder to people I may know.

I avoid left turns at uncontrolled intersections and I'm absolutely terrified of babies.

I have to organize everything ROY-G-BIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet).
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post