Our partner

What's all the fuss about?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: What's all the fuss about?

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:09 pm

stairs huh. what an angle.

did u grow up to be a pleaser of men? or one who enjoys abuse? or did u go the other way with it and become a dominatrix of sorts?

i enjoy both.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:31 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:14 pm

Sarandipity wrote:When I read over the pages of argument it looked to me like everyone But xude was melting down. That's what I found interesting. Forum full of people upset over one guy saying a few words because he has power - or something, I wasn't sure.

It didn't look that way to me. It seemed to me that xdude was the one having the meltdown. Did you not read his comments?:
And honestly if the few here don't keep turning this site upside down for a handful of people, this site will go away.

There are 10-12 ish regular posters. You are all getting benefits far outside the rules of the forum, and I get you will keep pushing for more freedoms, but nobody else gets this leeway. Using me as your totem beat up on authority figure won't help your cause.

I also want to be very honest with you all, this forum is looking more and more like a cancer on this site, so if it keeps going on, if it's not about the issues, its about the special few, I will be pushing to end this sub forum.

Why again do we turn all the rules of the forum upside down for you special bunch?

The question is why should this forum remain open when almost none of the forum members here abide by the forum rules, and we tolerate it?

Why again should mods give you 10 or 12 special allowances that we do not allow anyone else to do?

You are all supposed AsPD and say you are a tough so get over it, why again is this site turning all the forum rules upside down for 10-12 people?

If your reasoning is not valid, then it is time to shut this sub-forum down.

Why again is that this forum's rules are allowed to be broken by the 10-12 special few, whose feelings are always hurt by disagreement, and we allow the rules to be broken just to make you few feel special?

Again, why should 10-12 get special treatment, and on top of that, be allowed to make those who make this site run (volunteers) have a harder life?

The reality remains, why again are we bending over backwards to protect the feelings of you special few?

It is the AsPD forum right? Everyone is tough and hard and emotionless? Hmm, doesn't seem to be true at all. Everyone here gets their feelings hurt over the slightest slight

so people with AsPD have special feelings easily hurt

Go cry yourself to sleep

Fair enough I was feeling like crap, and did take it out on you all.

And that's only a portion of his whiny complaints and threats to shut down this subforum. If that's not a meltdown to you, I don;t know what is.

At one point he even played favorites here by claiming jomp was the only genuine person here with AsPD and accused the rest of us of being wannabe's, completely dismissing us, as if the fact that we live with this disorder too doesn't mean a fuking thing.

What kind of moderator does that.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:16 pm

ya he easily had a meltdown. easily.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:29 pm

Thanks Reaper, easier to read like that.

Up until the "I did take it out on you all" he's basically just repeating himself, which as an assertion tactic they teach people who either have passivity or aggression problems - that course helped basically all of us. So that's how it read, repeat your point. I didn't see his last statement, there he lets himself down (that and the go cry yourself to sleep but mishaps happen in "repeat your point" techniques). Keeping his original point and not backing down from it would of held him position of being assertive.

Although it could be looked at that at least he had the balls to own up and say he was in a bad mood. Some people wouldn't and would keep with "it's everyone else not me"

Thanks again for the simplification of his posts. I don't know the characters here well enough individually to be able to accurately glean emotional intent and I tend to take everything at face value anyway so I dunno if I'll ever achieve that anyway.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:31 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:47 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:stairs huh. what an angle.

did u grow up to be a pleaser of men? or one who enjoys abuse? or did u go the other way with it and become a dominatrix of sorts?

i enjoy both.

Personally I prefer women. It's a mixed bag with that overall. Again that aspect of life is literally all over the place. When we started to "align" our life ten years ago so everyone could be basically happy we left relationship stuff to last. We did parenting classes, 15 years ago (when a psychologist told us locking children in a garage or sending them to the bottom of a garden to throw a knife is bad parenting we figured all the parenting needed an overhaul), then ten years ago we started to focus on how to be personally ok. We tackled work (everyone had different wants), religion, hobbies, friends. We thought if we sorted all that and were basically ok in other life aspects then the relationship bits would be easier - that was completely wrong. Long term nothing works. Tried having vanilla guys, no good. Tried having a sub, no good. Tried being a sub, no good. Accidentally got into a relationship after we'd concluded we'd just date different guys and not have a relationship because variety was clearly the answer and he realised (we think because he's a sociopath but he takes that offensively even though we just mean it as a statement not an insult) that we're different people, he tries to go with that and (because he's a sociopath ;)) it seems to work well on the sex front till recently when Paul decided to flood everyone with trauma memory and force them all to accept it and now the few free spirits we had are absolutely mortified so sex is pretty non existent at the moment. I don't care, for simplicity they decided "straight woman" so I'm never going to get to date a woman, makes no difference to me. And I'm a bit pissed off I missed a threesome whilst "knocked out" but nevermind.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:22 am

Sarandipity wrote:
at least he had the balls to own up and say he was in a bad mood. Some people wouldn't and would keep with "it's everyone else not me"

He did that because I put the words in his mouth in my previous comment, but then went back to his usual broken-record bollocks. He's easily led.

He was looking for a way back but failing to take hold of it.

I've always assumed xdude was male, not sure if that's true.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:34 am

Sarandipity wrote:My mother was very abusive in many areas. Yes it's why I am how I am. It's also why nobody else seems to be able to "break" me

Is that an invitation?

I mean you are on this forum, pressing buttons left and right like a knickerless drunk in a swingers club.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:39 pm

Squaredonutwheels wrote:
Sarandipity wrote:My mother was very abusive in many areas. Yes it's why I am how I am. It's also why nobody else seems to be able to "break" me

Is that an invitation?

I mean you are on this forum, pressing buttons left and right like a knickerless drunk in a swingers club.

I'm pressing buttons without even realising or even trying. Which says you guys must have alot of buttons or you're just trying to force me into your vacant troll position. I dunno, I'm not big drinker and I'm not one for trying to work out peoples buttons to either avoid or press them. So all this sounds like a you problem not a me problem at this juncture.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:11 pm

i think he meant ur own buttons not ours.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:47 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:i think he meant ur own buttons not ours.

I don't think he did lol It was basically a covert potential victim blaming threat. :shock:
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum