Our partner

What's all the fuss about?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: What's all the fuss about?

Postby Jonna » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:49 pm

xdude wrote:Doing things 90 degrees outside the expected box has a way of waking people up.

This forum needed something because clearly it had become a norm here to break forum rules and it's just expected it should be so that 10-12 people should have special rules.

Pretty sure it is possible to discuss AsPD topics without the insults. We will see.

Only Reaper was given impunity to break the rules, and even that ended when there were no more members left for her to fink on to the mods. This has been thoroughly documented by Caelicola.

antisocial-personality/topic107245.html
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Seili » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:01 pm

...only you've got the privilege for doing the things you do. Anyone else behaving like you, even just once, omg there is something wrong with them. Boring.
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:47 am

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:25 pm

Jonna wrote:when there were no more members left for her to fink on to the mods.

Fink. That's a new one I've never heard before.

The only person I ever talked to the mods about was you when you were on your old username (you know, the one that got banned...) and that was only because one of the mods messaged me after you threatened to kill me and my daughter.

They took the threat more seriously than I did apparently, because there was talk of reporting it to the FBI.

If you are who I think you are then I know your full name and address (at least where you used to live anyway). Try wrapping that around that little head of yours.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:47 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:53 pm

Jonna, you've been holding this grudge against me years, and what have you done in all that time except make empty threats. You told me hunting season is open, but you've done nothing since.

What are you waiting for? An Invitation? I've already invited you to come after me, but you'd rather just whine at me like a little bitch on the forum.

How much longer do you plan on holding this grudge while you continue to sit on your fat ass and do nothing? What's the point of holding a grudge against someone if you're never gonna act on it.

I am seriously fuking bored. Do something already.
Last edited by Reaper on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:55 pm

Squaredonutwheels wrote:You merged posters, grouped them together then projected onto them. Then "forgot" who said what and claimed people said something else. Then went as far as claimed that three posters felt "fear" and that this forum felt "fear".

Now you're projecting your own need to be special onto me. I was correcting a reality that you "forgot" about and now I'm the one that needs to be special because I pointed out that you were merging others? Rather than come across as insightful, you're just giving yourself away.

Hey I'm not the one that uses an imaginary illness to be special and protect myself from responsibility over my own actions. Nor has everyone in my life left me and am ignored by members of the own DID forum that I slink over to another forum for fresh supply. Then after stirring drama say, projecting "narc" onto monk say "whats the fuss, I don't understand?" You can always fall back on, "I don't remember" it was an alt.

Even in this reply you reply with "I forgot" "I don't remember". You know you can go back and read right? That little trick of appearing like a demented forgetful retard may work in real life, but on a forum it comes across as worthy of suspicion. It's like the forgetfulness and having alts that don't remember is your own defense mechanism as well as projection.

Also when you post things like
In relationships calmly said "you do realise you're raping me right now" to which was replied "oh sorry I didn't realise"
https://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic214861-20.html#p2245010
Someone who brags about gaslighting their own partner during sex into suddenly thinking they are the rapist mid f*ck, deserves to be treated with prejudice in my book.

Hmmn my question for you is: How badly did your "abusive mother" gaslight you for your entire personality to be mere splinters of gaslights.

I couldn't be bothered to read back over but I do know I only "merged" two posts.

How is calmly informing someone that you don't want to have sex with them and then when they carry on pointing out that because I don't want to have sex it's now rape. That is not gaslighting. Rapists carry on. People who choose not to rape stop. It's very simple. That guy stopped, clearly choosing not to be a rapist, and the whole thing had zero impact on the relationship. He wasn't upset or had tantrums about it, we had sex at other times. He's diagnosed NPD and he coped with that. Obviously there were other problems with that relationship but statements of in the moment facts was not one of them.

My mother was very abusive in many areas. Yes it's why I am how I am. It's also why nobody else seems to be able to "break" me because I'm already far too broken to break anymore. So it will look like I'm absolutely fine after a relationship with a narcissist, after being raped by a stranger, after being raped by a guy who made out he wanted to be my friend - I'll seem the same before and after because of so much damage being done to me when I was younger.

To react the way this forum reacted reaks of fear. The attacks, the getting a new mod - pure fear, all whilst saying "we don't care"

Fear over the threats of closure and being at the mercy of one of "your own" I get considering the nature of this forum. I was at the mercy of very messed up people as a child so I get how it bothers you. It's ok to be frightened. Weakness is universal in some form and a very big weakness is to be frightened of yourself and to be unable to spot your weaknesses and acknowledge your own fear.

In torturing and abusing others the fear of being vulnerable and weak is quelled for a short while. In lashing out here it's quelled. It makes the person feel big and dangerous and immune to the innate fear that everyone has - fear of death and a needing to survive. It's primal, survival instinct and without a level of fear that instinct wouldn't exist. It's ok to be frightened.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Sarandipity wrote:It's ok to be frightened.

frightened of yourself

acknowledge your own fear.

It's ok to be frightened.

Keep projecting. Eventually you'll convince yourself...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:24 pm

Reaper wrote:

frightened of yourself

I am frightened. I know I am. I don't need to project it. Fear of death is what motivates people to do most things. Eg work to eat

And I am more frightened of myself than anyone else because there have been times when I'm not sure what I've done or not been in control or done things I wouldn't usually. I am more frightened of myself.. you're right that's a me thing lol, you guys seem to be more frightened of eachother because if you're not arguing then you're threatening and instead of convos it's rounds of accusations and talking in circles.

I have no issues admitting fear. Without admitting fear it becomes a weakness.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Fool » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Sarandipity wrote:
Reaper wrote:

frightened of yourself

I am frightened. I know I am. I don't need to project it. Fear of death is what motivates people to do most things. Eg work to eat

And I am more frightened of myself than anyone else because there have been times when I'm not sure what I've done or not been in control or done things I wouldn't usually. I am more frightened of myself.. you're right that's a me thing lol, you guys seem to be more frightened of eachother because if you're not arguing then you're threatening and instead of convos it's rounds of accusations and talking in circles.

I have no issues admitting fear. Without admitting fear it becomes a weakness.

i have zero issue admitting my problems, so long as i understand them. frustration and boredom can and will undermine my coping mechanisms and that does frighten me. i can even explain to you why i have no problem with xdude; because his investment in this place and the users here transform my frustration at his behaviour into comic relief. if i can transcend my issues and find value in xdude's misbehaviour despite it conflcting with some of my most basic instincts, why can't you?

i understand my foibles well enough to discuss them, whereas you seem obllivious to the fact that monk got under your skin so much you had to dedicate an entire thread to her out of seemingly nowhere...the fact that you failed to even appreciate the irony of giving someone you personally classified as a "narc" their very own thread in an attempt to garner social support against her also suggests a level of incompetence that isn't consistent with your self-assured assessments

with the exception of xdude, who literally banned her TWICE, you've been more reactive to monk's escapades than anyone else on this forum. considerably moreso than mr donut has been with anyone i've seen, and you've tried painting him as an emotional coward on more than one occasion, now...

why do you and xdude rely on the same type of passive aggression? xdude used words like cry baby, overly sensitive, hurt feelings, beta etc without being able to back up his reasoning at all...you're basically the same except you prefer words like weak, fear, scared all while trying to hide behind a diagnosis that is summed up as "too broken to explain"

personally i enjoy xdude because, as i said, he is a mod that wants to play games and that is new. his passive aggression and petty behavior is funny cuz he can literally ban people. you are interesting because your psychology is so similar to his and as he prefers not to engage anymore, i am taking my chances on you=)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-crgQGdpZR0
"Kindly let me help before you drown" said the monkey, lifting the fish into the tree.
Fool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:31 pm

Fool

I can see where you're coming from that you find it amusing.

My ponder was over the whole forum reaction, not so much the mod.

Yes, Monk got completely under my skin. I know that, I made a post about it. From the angle of labels and why is she tolerated. I completely got the irony but that's how much she was irritating me. She was like a spammer. Usually I enjoy spammers though so I think it's was how she could degrade any conversation to ridiculousness and everybody seemed to allow it, feed it and completely loose the thread of what was being said. She was a very effective troll. To post about her was to passive aggressively attack her, I don't directly engage with anyone who seems too far down the narcissist spectrum but I was so irritated I had to express it.

I don't see using the word fear as passive agressive. I don't see fear as an insukt. Weakness also is not insulting. Fear and weaknesses are universal regardless of brain function. To deny either is a blinding weakness in it's self.

I have been diagnosed with several disorders. None of which I hide behind. All of which I dispute. Their latest one to cover their own backsides is "bipolar dissociative disorder" which doesn't even exist. Next I'll be back to schizophrenic with some kind of other dissorder thrown in. The only reason I have in the last year and a half come out and said to anyone that I have different parts of myself is because firstly I had no choice and secondly I realised after admitting it that it would be better for me overall as a person to get help with it.

I could easily come here, take the signiture off and claim ASPD, or any other disorders I wanted to. That'd be hiding. To state what an issue is isn't the same as hiding behind it. A disorder of any kind is more something to hide from than hide behind.

Although having said that I didn't allow my eldest to be labelled with ADHD because I knew he'd use it as an excuse for bad behaviour and his school would use it as an excuse to throw him out. He got good grades and works. Other boys his age who's parents did go down the diagnosis route are now in prison and have no grades at all. So a disorder imo is never something to shout about or to try to hide behind. If it helps to face it then it should be faced but hiding behind it is counter productive.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Fool » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:04 pm

Sarandipity wrote:
I don't see using the word fear as passive agressive. I don't see fear as an insukt. Weakness also is not insulting. Fear and weaknesses are universal regardless of brain function. To deny either is a blinding weakness in it's self.

words are words

however,

-To react the way this forum reacted reaks of fear. The attacks, the getting a new mod - pure fear, all whilst saying "we don't care"-

the implication that mr donut is in denial about something you insist is the impetus behind his and many others' behavior, runs contrary to the fact that you are the only person who took direct action against someone that was effectively pushing your buttons, all while insisting he is the one that let's fear dictate his actions simply because he responded to the second thread you've made on the topic
"Kindly let me help before you drown" said the monkey, lifting the fish into the tree.
Fool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum