Our partner

What's all the fuss about?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: What's all the fuss about?

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:30 am

lol Sarandipity is out of her fuking TREE man.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby xdude » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:33 am

The thread won't be closed by me ;)

You all absolutely can criticize me, without any penalty from me. Best way to learn, is from criticism. Avoid attacks of no value, but sure, nothing wrong with telling me I am wrong and why.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:13 pm

Postby justonemoreperson » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:41 am

You've done the forum a favour xdude.

You've broken every rule, and have been allowed to continue. No mod-preview, no mod-edit on any of your posts, no respect for the condition or the human beings who inhabit the forum.

You've given this place a level of autonomy that wasn't there before.

You threatened to close it and no one gave a sh1t, called your bluff and here we still are.

I know you have BPD and this is probably some mania that's driving you to act like a twat, but one day soon you're going to hit the floor as you swing to the boring side of your lifelong condition. Looking forward to it? I'm sure your family are.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:13 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:25 am

Squaredonutwheels wrote:No. Me and fool are making different points.
Read again.

Also if you project your own feelings outwards into others and claim they feel things that you claim you don't, you will make yourself a target.

Oh yes, you were saying he has some kind on vendetta and Fool was saying he has a vested interest.

The vendetta angle could be paranoid and the vested interest angle made more sense to me so I disregarded vendetta and went with vested interest.

People in a conversation interpret what is said. With "non" anti social people that does not make a person a target to interpret wrongly, paraphrase and question. It opens the conversation to be more understood.

If somebody misinterprets me sometimes, it's irritating but I do it, I try to explain it to them again but mostly I rule them out as stupid and think nothing about it because it saves energy.

Thanks for taking time to point out my misinterpretation. As for being a target sometimes I enjoy that too much so I'm not entertaining it in my mind.

-- Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:25 am --

saucygirl31 wrote:lol Sarandipity is out of her fuking TREE man.

Excuse me, I'm both in the tree and out of the tree if you don't mind lol

-- Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:30 am --

justonemoreperson wrote:You've done the forum a favour xdude.

You've broken every rule, and have been allowed to continue. No mod-preview, no mod-edit on any of your posts, no respect for the condition or the human beings who inhabit the forum.

You've given this place a level of autonomy that wasn't there before.

You threatened to close it and no one gave a sh1t, called your bluff and here we still are.

I know you have BPD and this is probably some mania that's driving you to act like a twat, but one day soon you're going to hit the floor as you swing to the boring side of your lifelong condition. Looking forward to it? I'm sure your family are.

It's often intrigued me, why do certain anti-social types (usually sociopaths from my observation) generally seem to have such disdain for BPD people to the point where it's pretty much like an insult?
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby justonemoreperson » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:34 am

Sarandipity wrote:
It's often intrigued me, why do certain anti-social types (usually sociopaths from my observation) generally seem to have such disdain for BPD people to the point where it's pretty much like an insult?

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anyone here was genuinely angry or concerned about what was going on. It's like making the special kid drink paint.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:09 am

Sarandipity wrote:
Squaredonutwheels wrote:No. Me and fool are making different points.
Read again.

Also if you project your own feelings outwards into others and claim they feel things that you claim you don't, you will make yourself a target.

Oh yes, you were saying he has some kind on vendetta and Fool was saying he has a vested interest.

The vendetta angle could be paranoid and the vested interest angle made more sense to me so I disregarded vendetta and went with vested interest.

People in a conversation interpret what is said. With "non" anti social people that does not make a person a target to interpret wrongly, paraphrase and question. It opens the conversation to be more understood.

If somebody misinterprets me sometimes, it's irritating but I do it, I try to explain it to them again but mostly I rule them out as stupid and think nothing about it because it saves energy.

Thanks for taking time to point out my misinterpretation. As for being a target sometimes I enjoy that too much so I'm not entertaining it in my mind.

Are you serious right now..

Fool was talking about character. I was talking about conflict of interest.
You tried to bundle SS, fool and me together and gave us the quality of "fear".
It's not the quality that annoys me, it's the merging of others differences then giving of others your own qualities that is.

It appears that merging others together, instead of yourself is a pattern.

I don't trust you.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:53 am

Usually I reply individually but I did not.

My quest in this post was to ascertain some reasoned understanding of what all the fuss was about. Fear of authority etc seemed too obvious.

Fear of a person who's too much in the sand box to watch over the sand box makes sense to me.

So it wasn't really about either of you. It was me wanting to understand exactly what the fuss boiled down to.

Both your posts helped me draw a conclusion that made more sense than the obvious fear of authority generally.

I'm happy with the conclusion I came to. That this somehow bothers you doesn't intrigue me because people get bothered by individuals, by opinions for a variety of personal reasons. Group histeria is interesting. There has to be some route reason that individual concerns swell up into a mass upset.

That you all fear eachother and therefore fear being governed by one of your own and effectively being at their mercy makes perfect sense as to why the fuss.

Trust is ill placed on the internet. When coming to a forum that states it's for personality disordered people lack of trust is even wiser. I wouldn't "trust" any of you or expect any "trust" from any of you.

I only bundled two opinions together. I don't remember which ones.

Merging others together instead of myself? Ummmm I have to consider that... I see similarity of groups but I focus on individual differences when appropriate. When looking for the route cause of mass hysteria (that's what it looked like reading all the panic, it looked like panic) then you look for similarity not difference.

So you have a person who is very much in your sand box governing your sand box. I see how that's worrying but it also seems pretty fair. A referee needs to know the game he's refereeing and might occasionally still play themselves so although I now understand the mass hysteria it seems like you have the best mods for your particular forum.

You very much do not like being lumped in with others and have a strong need to feel special. On top of that you accused me of "merging" others instead of myself. You feel you were born the way you are. Have you had a brain scan or is your diagnosis based purely on psychiatric evaluation?
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:57 am

You merged posters, grouped them together then projected onto them. Then "forgot" who said what and claimed people said something else. Then went as far as claimed that three posters felt "fear" and that this forum felt "fear".

Now you're projecting your own need to be special onto me. I was correcting a reality that you "forgot" about and now I'm the one that needs to be special because I pointed out that you were merging others? Rather than come across as insightful, you're just giving yourself away.

Hey I'm not the one that uses an imaginary illness to be special and protect myself from responsibility over my own actions. Nor has everyone in my life left me and am ignored by members of the own DID forum that I slink over to another forum for fresh supply. Then after stirring drama say, projecting "narc" onto monk say "whats the fuss, I don't understand?" You can always fall back on, "I don't remember" it was an alt.

Even in this reply you reply with "I forgot" "I don't remember". You know you can go back and read right? That little trick of appearing like a demented forgetful retard may work in real life, but on a forum it comes across as worthy of suspicion. It's like the forgetfulness and having alts that don't remember is your own defense mechanism as well as projection.

Also when you post things like
In relationships calmly said "you do realise you're raping me right now" to which was replied "oh sorry I didn't realise"
https://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic214861-20.html#p2245010
Someone who brags about gaslighting their own partner during sex into suddenly thinking they are the rapist mid f*ck, deserves to be treated with prejudice in my book.

Hmmn my question for you is: How badly did your "abusive mother" gaslight you for your entire personality to be mere splinters of gaslights.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby Jonna » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:29 pm

Moderator meltdowns are entertaining. :)
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:13 pm

Postby Seili » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:41 pm

You push people and call the natural outcome a meltdown.

Then you chew the drama for days, even years. When actually, it's all irrelevant.
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum