Our partner

Open truth with you all

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Open truth with you all

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:40 am

So open truth, Monk is banned and will be banned again if they show up in another name. You are all smart people so hiding truth from you doesn't work.

I want to be honest with you all why.

This person was/is the type who likes to bait others, to claim a lawsuit, which could be very expensive to defend.

Oh the drama! Drama aside...

Tons of good topics here that are great. Baiting others to go lawsuit bs, hell no.

Yes, Monk is banned, you can beat me up if you want, but also after so many of you wrote enough is enough, we did listen. I don't believe in games, let the truth come out.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Open truth with you all

Postby cinnamoncookie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:42 am

Do you want a sticker for finally doing your job then immediately ruining it by clogging up the front page with this bs thread?
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:57 pm

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:43 am

xdude wrote:So open truth, Monk is banned and will be banned again if they show up in another name. You are all smart people so hiding truth from you doesn't work.

This person was/is the type who likes to bait others, to claim a lawsuit, which could be very expensive to defend.

Tons of good topics here that are great. Baiting others to go lawsuit bs, hell no.

Yes, Monk is banned, you can beat me up if you want, but also after so many of you wrote enough is enough, we did listen. I don't believe in games, let the truth come out.

Chill out.

Learn to play the guitar or something.

Do you like cheese?
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:44 am

cinnamoncookie wrote:Do you want a sticker for finally doing your job then immediately ruining it by clogging up the front page with this bs thread?

It is not a job, volunteer work, and what are you doing that is better other then sitting on the side lines being a critic?
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Site Admin

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:46 am

justonemoreperson wrote:Learn to play the guitar or something.

I do. I knew this would all make the regs uncomfy, not a surprise.
We do NOT delete posts

xdude
Site Admin

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:48 am

Be honest, and in honest, nothing that happens here is special, it's all predictable.
We do NOT delete posts

xdude
Site Admin

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:54 am

Why are you avoiding my question about cheese? Very telling.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cinnamoncookie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:56 am

xdude wrote:
cinnamoncookie wrote:Do you want a sticker for finally doing your job then immediately ruining it by clogging up the front page with this bs thread?

It is not a job, volunteer work, and what are you doing that is better other then sitting on the side lines being a critic?

Trying to encourage you to do better and offering to take your place if you don’t like being a mod and that’s why you’re not taking it seriously

Volunteer work is still work, if you want a paid job go and get one
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:57 pm

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:04 am

cinnamoncookie wrote:
Trying to encourage you to do better and offering to take your place if you don’t like being a mod and that’s why you’re not taking it seriously

Volunteer work is still work, if you want a paid job go and get one

That is fine, but firemen also don't put much value in advice from people who are bystanders (or military or police) about who do their job better while standing on the sidelines with their bone spurs.
We do NOT delete posts

xdude
Site Admin

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:10 am

xdude wrote:So open truth, Monk is banned and will be banned again if they show up in another name. You are all smart people so hiding truth from you doesn't work.

Oh no! Whatever will he do now?

That wasn't truth, just opinion. Interesting that you mention lawsuit; I didn't realise it was that serious. Care to explain this? You seem to like 'truth'.

Well, the drama isn't aside, because you just re-opened a topic closed by another mod to re-hash it again.

More with the lawsuit thing...something you want to tell us?

Yes, Monk is banned, you can beat me up if you want, but also after so many of you wrote enough is enough, we did listen.

No, the team didn't listen because you're still banging on about it after it was squashed.

I don't believe in games

Hilarious.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post