Our partner

Open truth with you all

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Open truth with you all

Postby solemnlysworn » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:04 pm

realityhere wrote:"Why is this dude saying he doesn’t do rules and then asking us why we shouldnt obey rules "

The Mod Team doesn't "do" the rules or make the rules for PF, they were put in place when PF was formed. All we do is enforce the rules when there are violations.

Hi RH, I appreciate you coming over. Hopefully we might see some impartial sense and, even if not publicly, that you might point out where the problem lays here. In that spirit, might you look at the comment that spurred this quote?

xdude wrote:Had a long post reply, but I don't personally do rules, there is nobody I idealize. I don't need any big daddy/mommy in the sky or in work or life

I trust that you now see that this isn't somebody saying they didn't make the rules. Rather, he tells us that he doesn't care for the rules, doesn't respect them, nor some man in the sky which is a metaphor for being accountable to no-one who makes the rules.

This is surely the main issue. We have in charge somebody who is willing to break the rules, showing no restraint in doing so, no remorse for doing so, and then asks why the AsPD forum shouldn't have the same rule set as the rest of the forum. Well, for one, the mods obviously cant keep to them. If they don't respect the rules, who should?

Ought I post gore now and start sharing everybody's personal information, because the 'man in the sky' doesn't exist? Shaolin was banned which is neither here nor there but in the interest of impartiality, which is the main function of these higher roles, I ask in the same spirit of openness xdude opened this thread what his punishment for his rule-breaking may be, else concede the ultimate hypocrisy
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Jonna » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:15 pm

X'd and his warped greater good reasoning perfectly embodies the hypocrisy of a social justice warrior.
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Seili » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:21 pm

Says people who are hypocrite beyond comprehension.

You never can pick up what is essential.
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:25 pm

Postby solemnlysworn » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:24 pm

xdude wrote:Baiting others to go lawsuit bs, hell no.

Yes, Monk is banned

So you banned somebody for mentioning they make take a legal action against this place?

What about the man who told us he was going to destroy this place?
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:41 pm

There's a sh1t-load of stuff that goes on behind the scenes of this forum that I'm totally unaware of.

Coming here just to post on people's comments must put me in the minority.

Guess I should thank xdude; I've learned a lot the past 24 hours.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:09 pm

This forum isn't going anywhere.

It is, by far, the most active board on PF. The advertisers know that, and PF needs the advertisers.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:25 am

Postby ZeroZ » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:21 pm

justonemoreperson wrote:There's a sh1t-load of stuff that goes on behind the scenes of this forum that I'm totally unaware of.

Coming here just to post on people's comments must put me in the minority.

Guess I should thank xdude; I've learned a lot the past 24 hours.

If there is a ton of shlt going on behind the scenes then it’s news to me too, I know a few members here from discord and private chats etc. outside of that I’m not aware of any behind the scenes activities
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:44 pm

xdude wrote:So open truth, Monk is banned and will be banned again if they show up in another name.

About fuking time. As for the rest of this thread, who gives a shlt.

Time to move on.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Postby saucygirl31 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:10 pm

i really thought id wake up being banned.

i even reported my post calling the staff n words and telling them to fuk themselves, calling them assholes and telling them to do their jobs.

but what i think saved me, is i said that on the drug forum pplk mouth off to mods all the time and we do nothing except kindly PM them. and thats exactly what realityhere did for me.

so i respect that.

xdude tho? idk hes got issues clearly. like we all do.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:25 am

Postby xdude » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:02 am

saucygirl31 wrote:i really thought id wake up being banned.

No ;) Won't happen. The Regs like you, and I get why.

--

Not specific to you saucy, general thought -

There would have been a $#%^ storm anyway if someone got banned and then a ton of speculation. Who would step up and admit, I asked for it too? It would have made no difference how it was handled, so might as well spell it out before the gossip starts. Either way, same result, authority figures are evil. There were many requests to ban, so it didn't happen out of a vacuum. No matter what, there would be complaints about abuse of power.

So where do the regs think the lines should be drawn here? What do you perceive as fair vs unfair?
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post