Our partner

Open truth with you all

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Open truth with you all

Postby cinnamoncookie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:11 am

xdude wrote:
cinnamoncookie wrote:
Trying to encourage you to do better and offering to take your place if you don’t like being a mod and that’s why you’re not taking it seriously

Volunteer work is still work, if you want a paid job go and get one

That is fine, but firemen also don't put much value in advice from people who are bystanders (or military or police) about who do their job better while standing on the sidelines with their bone spurs.

Let’s be honest xdude anyone with an internet connection could do what you do. This is not a fair comparison

This is also what you do with everyone who argues against your views whether it’s with good intentions or not, saying that ultimately nothing has value anyway

You discourage people to have healthy discussions with you and in fact you encourage unhealthy discussion. That’s not something anyone let alone a moderator should be doing
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:47 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:15 am

Oh For ###$ Sakes...

You AsPD types getting your feeling hurt again so you can manipulate others. Really? Tell it someone who can be played, I am not them.

That is honest, cry babies.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:47 am

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:19 am

xdude wrote:Oh For ###$ Sakes...

You AsPD types getting your feeling hurt again so you can manipulate others. Really? Tell it someone who can be played, I am not them.

And yet, here you are, making yourself look more ridiculous with every post and demonstrating that your position is becoming more and more untenable. You've already usurped the decision of another mod by re-hashing a closed conversation.

No one here is feeling hurt, with the possible exception of the Duchess of Offtopic and yourrself; I'm not sure why you're interpreting the comments as such.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:47 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:20 am

justonemoreperson wrote:Why are you avoiding my question about cheese? Very telling.

LMAO. Well if you like Sushi, think we could have a good time as wing men invading Nobu.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:23 am

I can't imagine ever wanting to spend a minute in your company.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cinnamoncookie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:25 am

???

This is exactly what I’m talking about, I’m trying to talk with you and you start throwing around weird accusations and insults, this has happened multiple times and it makes me and probably others question whether you’re capable of ever controlling yourself while having a conversation online, and I’m not saying you should be wanting to prove anyone wrong but a mod with that trait is not a good mod. If you don’t think that’s the truth idk what to say anymore
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:47 am

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:26 am

justonemoreperson wrote:I can't imagine ever wanting to spend a minute in your company.

Of course not, I would swamp you with truths you aren't prepared to handle.
We do NOT delete posts

xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:28 am

xdude wrote:
justonemoreperson wrote:I can't imagine ever wanting to spend a minute in your company.

Of course not, I would swamp you with truths you aren't prepared to handle.

Cool, let's start with the lawsuit questions you conveniently ignored.

-- 22 Oct 2019, 09:30 --

cinnamoncookie wrote:

???

This is exactly what I’m talking about, I’m trying to talk with you and you start throwing around weird accusations and insults, this has happened multiple times and it makes me and probably others question whether you’re capable of ever controlling yourself while having a conversation online, and I’m not saying you should be wanting to prove anyone wrong but a mod with that trait is not a good mod. If you don’t think that’s the truth idk what to say anymore

Other mods are aware of what's going on; I had a PM from one to that effect.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby xdude » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:36 am

NAH thanks to some good insights most of the members here are snowflake wanna be sociopaths, riding on coattails of real psychopaths. Tons of bs here. Fine but it is still fair to question why you snowflakes get a pass on the forum rules? Why again?

Nobody gets their feelings more butt hurt then AsPD types, so why again?
We do NOT delete posts

xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:38 am

You've broken most of the rules of the forum in the last 24 hours, snowflake.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post