Our partner

Deleted reply bc closed thread

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Deleted reply bc closed thread

Postby cinnamoncookie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:34 am

xdude, I don’t even and never wanted to have a fight with you but apparenly now I’m being called a fake borderliner for it?? Some people here aren’t trying to “play games” with you but you’re just as much of a @@@@@@@ to everyone regardless of whether they’re trying to have actual polite discussion

This also goes for people who may be put off by how you are because of your borderline. I think your lack of likability only stems from that to those who aren’t actually that disordered. To those who are you are still unlikable for reason mentioned above

In my opinion you are not fit to be a moderator

Well I am a real cluster B personality vs a wanna-be, so I also know all the games cluster B types play too.

Are you implying I don’t have mental health issues or am not cluster B, because that’s #######4

You are trying to gain status with JoMP, understandable, he is a person who gaining favor with has benefits, but then what? He will throw you under the bus too. It is what AsPD (and NPD) types do. Is it worth it?

Like I just said in off-topic I don’t like being ignored and idgaf about JOMP. I don’t know where this idea is coming from

If “The Team” will have me I will literally volunteer as moderator instead of xdude, I know I’m one of the more off-topic users but I would take it more seriously and I’m sure I could handle it. At the very least better than some people here
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Deleted reply bc closed thread

Postby Reaper » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:26 pm

cinnamoncookie wrote:If “The Team” will have me I will literally volunteer as moderator instead of xdude, I know I’m one of the more off-topic users but I would take it more seriously and I’m sure I could handle it.

There's no way in hell you'll ever be moderator here. People with BPD should never be moderators, anywhere, ever...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:00 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Reaper wrote:
cinnamoncookie wrote:If “The Team” will have me I will literally volunteer as moderator instead of xdude, I know I’m one of the more off-topic users but I would take it more seriously and I’m sure I could handle it.

There's no way in hell you'll ever be moderator here. People with BPD should never be moderators, anywhere, ever...

Agreed.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby saucygirl31 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:07 pm

xdude she hates being ignored.

u trying to make her suicide?
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:00 am

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Reaper wrote:

I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help laughing. Drama after drama here, I'm getting neck and back pain just reading it. Even Monk being banned lead to a whole convo about, I'm not sure what, but cheese was definitely mentioned, I'm out of cheese except mascapone. But this did make me laugh, even though that is "wrong"

Do alot of people here use discord? Pokémon people seem to love discord. Who would of thought Pokémon and ASPD would go hand in hand... Hang on a minute, they catch creatures and make them fight eachother ummmm maybe there is some correlation - jokes.

And now I'm rambling.
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby cinnamoncookie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:40 pm

justonemoreperson wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Agreed.

Why, because of some ancient bandwagon you’re still on or because you actually have a reason for it? Because then I’d like to hear it
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:57 pm

cinnamoncookie wrote:Why, because of some ancient bandwagon you’re still on or because you actually have a reason for it? Because then I’d like to hear it

I had a really good friend who was BPD. The only real attachment I ever made because I knew eventually she'd push me away. The only relationship I've ever lost where I properly mourned the loss. Still miss her. I loved that girl.
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post