Our partner

light triad scale.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: light triad scale.

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:40 pm

what?

yeah something like that. u got it girl!

U ROCK!!
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:42 pm

I seriously never know if I'm being made fun of or complimented by you guys
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:43 pm

I did but I have no idea what it means. It's better that way. When I took a psychopath test it said "you are not a psychopath but you have a truly criminal mind" which deeply offended me because I stay within the law. So then I had to visit several criminals, who all came back as "psychopaths" and thought it was funny and then get normal people to do the test who all came back "normal" which didn't help my annoyance. So it's probably better I don't understand those graphs or have the time to go into analysis of them but it was still fun to do the test so thanks for that (actual thanks not sarcasm tbc).
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:16 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:45 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:I seriously never know if I'm being made fun of or complimented by you guys

i do like some of travis barkers remixes.

hope that helps.

-- Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:48 pm --

Sarandipity wrote:I did but I have no idea what it means. It's better that way. When I took a psychopath test it said "you are not a psychopath but you have a truly criminal mind" which deeply offended me because I stay within the law. So then I had to visit several criminals, who all came back as "psychopaths" and thought it was funny and then get normal people to do the test who all came back "normal" which didn't help my annoyance. So it's probably better I don't understand those graphs or have the time to go into analysis of them but it was still fun to do the test so thanks for that (actual thanks not sarcasm tbc).

so many words so little contribution.

and Tommy and Simon, u have no feelings for?

what's even ur purpose?
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Snaga » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:54 pm

Barely light- I'm jealous that the Dark Side always seems to have cookies...

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:16 pm

Postby Aeva117 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:17 pm

You are tilted 31.25% to the dark side!

Faith in humanity
~25%

Humanism
~50%

Kantianism
~45%

Narcissism
~85%

Psychopathy
~85%

Cynicism
~70%

Machiavellianism
-35%
Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) all grown up
Aeva117
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:16 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:19 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:
DaturaInnoxia wrote:I seriously never know if I'm being made fun of or complimented by you guys

i do like some of travis barkers remixes.

hope that helps.

-- Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:48 pm --

Sarandipity wrote:I did but I have no idea what it means. It's better that way. When I took a psychopath test it said "you are not a psychopath but you have a truly criminal mind" which deeply offended me because I stay within the law. So then I had to visit several criminals, who all came back as "psychopaths" and thought it was funny and then get normal people to do the test who all came back "normal" which didn't help my annoyance. So it's probably better I don't understand those graphs or have the time to go into analysis of them but it was still fun to do the test so thanks for that (actual thanks not sarcasm tbc).

so many words so little contribution.

and Tommy and Simon, u have no feelings for?

what's even ur purpose?

So sorry. It is difficult to acknowledge something within me that I prefer not to because I do not see it as problem but I am trying. It's the only aspect of my person that I have not aknowledged except to impose rules so I effect others as little as possible with any lack of concern that I have.

Seems even here my lack of concern is offensive. Not really a surprise because that is how a dynamic such as this works.

To try to feel something about a guy who lets another guy ruin his card game just does not compute.

I can relate to stuff on the DID forum because it's literally what I have to deal with all the time and can implement logic there. Analysis of external interpersonal relationships is a complete snore fest to me.

I'll give you my honest opinion on the card guys which is taking substantial effort. The first guy in desperation let a stupid guy play cards. He then sacrificed his whole game for reasons I can only put down to himself being frightened of upsetting the dumb guy or he wanted a card game full of dumb guys so he can feel more intelligent than everyone around him. The dumb guy is just oblivious and dumb I really can not account for his actions unless he was simply setting out to ruin a decent card game because of some past schema about card games or he hated the first guy for some reason not specified and saw ruining his card game as a way to punish him. OMG that took alot of effort, not that you'll care or appreciate it haha but it kind of proved to myself I can still do that.. people and their interactions bore me to death.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:16 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:27 pm

haha ok.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:30 am

Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:21 am

I wonder if I'd have more antisocial tendencies or see people as more of a "means to an end" if i had much use for them in general, like had faith in humanity and felt they had a lot of worth.
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post