Our partner

Your forum is over run by a narc

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Your forum is over run by a narc

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:50 am

Either you know and don't care or you haven't noticed.

To be fair I noticed because I have alot of delicate flowers inside my brain who easily distinguish between pathologies because they're so anxiety ridden and hyper vigilant.

So if you hadn't noticed this is the memo.
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Your forum is over run by a narc

Postby ShaolinMonk » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:53 am

Yeah, you and your sock puppet brigade.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby cinnamoncookie » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 am

Only one? :lol:
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Postby Seppy » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:07 am

Lmao @Cinnamon

Anyways, yes, it's probably like that, who the fuk cares, though, someone's always gonna feed the narc attention, so there you go, they are gonna have their fun. I don't have enough brain capacity to actually comprehend what's going on a good bit of the time so I just laugh it off.
Diagnosis is a label that sticks with you for your entire life.
Seppy
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:02 pm

cinnamoncookie wrote:Only one? :lol:

Only one who I've noticed pi55ing all over it yeah. There's a big difference between strong narcissistic traits in the personality and narcissism being the personality.

They can't help but sh!t post crap and can barely string 5 words together and never say anything of interest. Even when they try to insult you they can only talk about themselves - complete waste of time to interact with at all.

But if you notice the posts are often started with exerts of other users or things they've found elsewhere so it's an inverted type who is currently lacking a narcissist to ego stroke before passive agressively turning on them by talking about themselves - but narcissists are too dumb to spot another person doing that so it usually works out well, kind of symbiotic. This one has been injured and is taking time to get back in the swing of things it seems.

Law of the forest here: if it's bigger than you, leave it alone. If it's sick or injured leave it alone (diseases). If it's smaller than you do whatever you like.

-- Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:06 pm --

Seppy wrote:Lmao @Cinnamon

Anyways, yes, it's probably like that, who the fuk cares, though, someone's always gonna feed the narc attention, so there you go, they are gonna have their fun. I don't have enough brain capacity to actually comprehend what's going on a good bit of the time so I just laugh it off.

I glanced over this way to see if there was any kind of level headed convo here saw a load of posts by one user and thought oh right, it's got worse, f this. And then curiosity got the better of me and I thought "what's a Sheppy" - oh somebody else has noticed. So don't play coy haha
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seili » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Level headed people discuss things based on their own experiences. Narcissistic people troll and mock others.
It is the mark of an..curious mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:26 pm

Seili wrote:Level headed people discuss things based on their own experiences. Narcissistic people troll and mock others.

Yes. That was my first experience here of your resident narc. As I read some more of their stuff I thought "less her picking on me as a perceived weakling and more her general theme" First thought was wronged victim trolling. But after she aptly highlighted her posting style I realised classic narc.

They only troll and mock others when negative supply is all they can get. So all positive supply sources for this one must be blocked to come here and troll people who are on an ASPD forum.

It's an easy thing to miss. It takes me a while usually to distinguish between a sociopath and a narcissist irl but the internet helps filter the difference pretty quickly. A narc is a copy and paster - which is difficult to spot irl because they're repeating things verbally but the internet makes it really easy. Took a while to rule out the victim angle because a victim might copy and paste to try to mock people like their abuser in a relatively safe environment of the internet.

Narcs also cut off when they have ruled you out as any kind of supply source and this one does that too. But carries on when getting anything even if it's insults (this one does that). A victim would get more outraged at not getting to a perceived abusive person when they feel their healing is coming from this (obviously all they're doing is extending their victimisation by feeding their negative thoughts). So definitely personally dealing with this one like a narc now.
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby solemnlysworn » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Also, it seems, with unsolicited commentary by members who've yet to contribute
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Reaper » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Sarandipity wrote:Either you know and don't care or you haven't noticed.

There's nothing to care about. It has no worth here.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:53 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:32 pm

solemnlysworn wrote:Also, it seems, with unsolicited commentary by members who've yet to contribute

Unsolicited doesn't exist on the internet.

-- Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:33 pm --

Reaper wrote:
Sarandipity wrote:Either you know and don't care or you haven't noticed.

There's nothing to care about. It has no worth here.

Thanks for paraphrasing.
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post