Our partner

Exercise 2 in Theory of Mind

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Exercise 2 in Theory of Mind

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:04 am

Reaper wrote:
justonemoreperson wrote:So, how far have you been? Outside of Australia?

No. Why are my travels suddenly so interesting to you?

I liked it better when you didn't give a shlt.

The invitation to visit me is still open by the way.

Tried that, you made excuses and then shat your pants and ran away.

That is a bunch of bullshlt. Initially, you invited me to meet you. Prior to that you called me dull and interesting and then you wonder why I didn't take your invitation seriously.

I can read you like a fuking book. You knew damn well that meeting would never happen because you had no real desire to meet me anyway, so don't try to turn this on me.

Unlike yours, my invitation is serious and I can assure you, I don't run from anyone.

Based on the above exchange:
#1. What might be surmised about the "mind" of Reaper and her incessant belief in own statements while her actions and words belie them at the same time?

#2. Is this some form of delusion?

#3. Does her fear of exposure drive the delusion?

#4. Is JOMP that terrifying that to keep her image intact she will invent excuses not to meet?

TOM would suggest something along those lines..
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Exercise 2 in Theory of Mind

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:10 am

Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:57 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:14 am

Thanks Reaps.

( should have told you, responding with a gif was #3 ) :wink:

Fear of exposure drives the need to keep the illusion/ delusion intact. As such, all the excuses and hurt feelz regarding JOMP stating you are boring are your shield to pussy out behind.
Last edited by ShaolinMonk on Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:15 am

If you say so...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:16 am

Your actions and words say so. :wink:
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 am

There is no basis for your argument since you have no idea what my actions are, but please, feel free to carry on. Maybe jomp will join in at some point and help you by adding more bullshlt to the conversation.

In the meantime, I'm out.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:34 am

The actions? Read your words, you typed them. Those are the actions driven by your thoughts.

Prior to that you called me dull and interesting and then you wonder why I didn't take your invitation seriously.

Your emotional belligerence of a lie to deny why you did not take JOMP 'seriously.' :lol:
You knew damn well that meeting would never happen because you had no real desire to meet me anyway, so don't try to turn this on me.

:lol: More of the same. JOMP's desire or lack thereof you are using to shield yourself from the fear of meeting up.
Unlike yours, my invitation is serious and I can assure you, I don't run from anyone.

You are a chicken with your feathers on fire and lying so badly I can't stop laughing.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post