Our partner

Exercise in Theory of Mind

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Exercise in Theory of Mind

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:28 am

The following text is an example of what supposedly goes on in a cluster B "mind."
What is that?

Permanent Linkby [Nameredacted]
I am a hollow corpse. She uses me as a doormat

I always thought of myself as a bit of a tough guy. I don't back down from a fight. I don't care if they come at me with sharped bits of steel, I stand my ground. I take what I want. I am not afraid of pain or suffering, I go out into the wild to get whatever. I thought myself strong.

How wrong could I be. I am the slave. I am weak. Lethargic, a hollow corpse. I lay at her feet and do as she commands. I don't question her. I give her what she wants and don't stand up for my own values if I even have any. Her desires are my values. She animates my corpse into action. Her hedonism my crown. Her bloodlust my purpose for being.

She wants experiences. I give them to her. New novel experiences I provide with my sweat and work. She wants drugs. The best. I go out and get the best. I get attacked, I fight, I crush my opposition. I do what I have to do to get her what she desires. I wear my scars with pride as trophies for the suffering I have demonstrated for her. She wants blood. Someone has wronged her, a simple slight and I taste blood for her. I present to her and she looks at my hands covered in blood and $#%^. It's not enough. She wants more. She wants sex. The most depraved, insatiable I comply. I give her harder and harder, screams mixed with orgasms, pain and pleasure mixed in a cocktail so she can inject them and away she goes. There seem to be no bounds to what she demands from me. I am a push over. Weak. Subservient a slave to her. I lay at her feet while she rampages and tears across the landscape collecting her severed heads.

She is in me, she is my basest urges and she shows me no mercy. She collects my ego, my head and sense of who I think I am and tramples over my body like a dead doormat.

I've noticed yet another pattern. Not just a pattern in who I seek out for partners but what kind of environment I seek out. In me is a void. A chaos so thick that it is nothing at all. Hollow. Pure chaos. I seek order. Structure. Some enslavement so tyrannical I am unable to fly free across the universe as I am too free. I am nothing at all. I seek to be seduced down into a box like a genie in a bottle and she rubs me when she wants something.

I've noticed I thrive in violent environments. Environments where dog eats dog. Where I am forced to wake up to an electric buzz. Where men are forced to draw blood from each other and compete for the most megre and insignificant. Were sweat and blood is respect, order. I've noticed that when I don't have a tyrannically seductive woman, I seek out an environment which is like that. When I can't find a prison in the form of a beautiful woman, I unconsciously seek out forms of imprisonment elsewhere. She is a ruthless mistress. I seek out the most demanding and the more demanding the woman, the more I am attracted to her. The more demanding and brutally controlling the environment, the more I am attracted to it.

How to I change. I am swept away by this. I can see it now, it screams out to me in my dreams and yet I seem to be so weak, so hollow that I comply. I want to be whole. I want her to be whole. Not a single dark side. I want to be both light and dark. I want to witness it complete. Perhaps the sun is about to rise any moment. I just have to be patient.

I'll let go of the years wasted chasing thrill after thrill. The journey begins now. The past is no more. I am new when I choose. I am new the moment I can see and can choose.

I started small today. I went outside and I saw a bird with a snake in its beak today. I was compelled to stalk it and chase it down. I stopped and watched it fly away instead.

What part is fact? What part fantasy?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Exercise in Theory of Mind

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:45 am

Applying TOM, based on :

She wants experiences. I give them to her. New novel experiences I provide with my sweat and work. She wants drugs. The best. I go out and get the best. I get attacked, I fight, I crush my opposition. I do what I have to do to get her what she desires. I wear my scars with pride as trophies for the suffering I have demonstrated for her. She wants blood. Someone has wronged her, a simple slight and I taste blood for her. I present to her and she looks at my hands covered in blood and $#%^. It's not enough. She wants more. She wants sex. The most depraved, insatiable I comply. I give her harder and harder, screams mixed with orgasms, pain and pleasure mixed in a cocktail so she can inject them and away she goes. There seem to be no bounds to what she demands from me. I am a push over. Weak. Subservient a slave to her. I lay at her feet while she rampages and tears across the landscape collecting her severed heads.

She is in me, she is my basest urges and she shows me no mercy. She collects my ego, my head and sense of who I think I am and tramples over my body like a dead doormat.

Do you suppose that if it had children it would be ripe for something like this:
https://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic214742.html

Master/ Slave dynamic repeating itself in one of it's more perverse forms, no?

What do you think?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:50 am

Oh a fan!

Curtsies

What part is fact and part fantasy?

Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:54 am

Not at all. :wink:

So, you agree, that were that you in the Ian Watkins scenario, you would comply?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:11 am

Everyone can see exactly who you are and your interests from what you project outwards..

it's the most repetitive pattern to you.

Which brings me back to why are you so fixated on this Ian Watkins?
What did he do that was so interesting for you to look him up and go out of your way to not only post a thread but try drum up interest by linking other threads to it.

And you claim everyone else is a cluster B hagfish and here you literally you can't see anything without projecting.

Do you not tire..
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:18 am

Simply an exercise in TOM. Watkins is a parasite and busted for it, which is obviously something that many would agree is a very good thing, but only those in collusion with something of a similar nature might suggest otherwise.

So, tossed it over to the deep thinkers and emotional sort of the Cluster B for a better understanding of what drives the sycophants. And in my reading of Cluster B that particular post stood out.

So, not certain what you are yelping about, other than perhaps you see yourself in that scenario?
As it would fit the "mind". Whether it is accurate, only you would know, if you were to have participated in such, which remains unknown, but would explain the dead silence in another thread delving into the "mind' set.

Just a curiosity, but seems to trigger you rather hard.
Why is that?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:55 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:The following text is an example of what supposedly goes on in a cluster B "mind."
What is that?

Permanent Linkby [Nameredacted]
I am a hollow corpse. She uses me as a doormat

I always thought of myself as a bit of a tough guy. I don't back down from a fight. I don't care if they come at me with sharped bits of steel, I stand my ground. I take what I want. I am not afraid of pain or suffering, I go out into the wild to get whatever. I thought myself strong.

How wrong could I be. I am the slave. I am weak. Lethargic, a hollow corpse. I lay at her feet and do as she commands. I don't question her. I give her what she wants and don't stand up for my own values if I even have any. Her desires are my values. She animates my corpse into action. Her hedonism my crown. Her bloodlust my purpose for being.

I've noticed yet another pattern. Not just a pattern in who I seek out for partners but what kind of environment I seek out. In me is a void. A chaos so thick that it is nothing at all. Hollow. Pure chaos. I seek order. Structure. Some enslavement so tyrannical I am unable to fly free across the universe as I am too free. I am nothing at all. I seek to be seduced down into a box like a genie in a bottle and she rubs me when she wants something.

I've noticed I thrive in violent environments. Environments where dog eats dog. Where I am forced to wake up to an electric buzz. Where men are forced to draw blood from each other and compete for the most megre and insignificant. Were sweat and blood is respect, order. I've noticed that when I don't have a tyrannically seductive woman, I seek out an environment which is like that. When I can't find a prison in the form of a beautiful woman, I unconsciously seek out forms of imprisonment elsewhere. She is a ruthless mistress. I seek out the most demanding and the more demanding the woman, the more I am attracted to her. The more demanding and brutally controlling the environment, the more I am attracted to it.

How to I change. I am swept away by this. I can see it now, it screams out to me in my dreams and yet I seem to be so weak, so hollow that I comply. I want to be whole. I want her to be whole. Not a single dark side. I want to be both light and dark. I want to witness it complete. Perhaps the sun is about to rise any moment. I just have to be patient.

I'll let go of the years wasted chasing thrill after thrill. The journey begins now. The past is no more. I am new when I choose. I am new the moment I can see and can choose.

I started small today. I went outside and I saw a bird with a snake in its beak today. I was compelled to stalk it and chase it down. I stopped and watched it fly away instead.

What part is fact? What part fantasy?

I would assume it's all fact because I feel the same, but in a different way. I feel like a moth being drawn to a flame. I draw myself to it time and again knowing that my wings will be burned, but in the moment it doesn't matter. In the moment there is nothing but the flame and it's iridescent allure. I'm enthralled by it's beauty and driven by my own desire.

One day it will burn my wings till there is nothing left and I won't be able to resist it's deathly grasp. I am on a path self-destruction and I am the enemy I cannot defeat.
Last edited by Reaper on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 am

:roll:
More flowery next time.

Somehow, without a cash incentive that line of bs doesn't fit you Reaper.
Albeit, I could be dead wrong. Then that would bring about the next question, what is the draw to that level of subservience?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:02 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:Somehow, without a cash incentive that line of bs doesn't fit you Reaper.

Maybe it is bullshlt. Who even fuking knows anymore.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby justonemoreperson » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:03 am

You have a very melodramatic way of describing your thoughts, Reaper.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post