Our partner

pretending there something there not.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

pretending there something there not.

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:30 pm

it seems like a common theme recently is for the women of this forum to defend themselves by saying there not being something there not.

do u ever pretedn ur something ur not?

i like to talk openly about my experiences, but who i am and what im not isn't really on the forefront of my mind. i am on the everlong quest to find out who i am at my core, as my experiences in the world and my environment seem to have diluted that. that being said, i am comfortable in my own skin, very exhibitionistic and open.

do u worry abnout who u are as opposed to merely trying to figure it out?

in other words do u lose sleep over it as opposed to merely find urself facisnating?

for the record im an empath with a small penis and love sappy love flicks. quote me, abuse me, rape me, im all urs for the taking, my good girls.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: pretending there something there not.

Postby cinnamoncookie » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:43 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:im an empath with a small penis

TMI
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:57 pm

Postby Dazz » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Dazz wrote:

I don't know what this is from but I'm already laughing. What the heck.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:57 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby salles » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Women can present different personalities on any given day, more so than men. I work with women who are nons and dread their diet days or pms days or sentimental days. Combine that with a PD and you get unpredictable. It isn't pretending in my opinion... just expressing another aspect of their personality that is triggered by various things.
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:06 pm

huh.

interesting.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:57 pm

Postby Seili » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:11 pm

salles wrote:Women can present different personalities on any given day, more so than men. I work with women who are nons and dread their diet days or pms days or sentimental days. Combine that with a PD and you get unpredictable. It isn't pretending in my opinion... just expressing another aspect of their personality that is triggered by various things.

I know my thoughts fly, but it doesn't show, 98% the time they are just thoughts.
I meet people on a daily basis who can't control what comes out of their mouth. Most of them are men.
All of them are just regular people.
It is the mark of an..curious mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm

salles wrote:Women can present different personalities on any given day, more so than men. I work with women who are nons and dread their diet days or pms days or sentimental days. Combine that with a PD and you get unpredictable. It isn't pretending in my opinion... just expressing another aspect of their personality that is triggered by various things.

I wonder if that is caused by higher levels of cortisol.

I was put on cortisol to suppress my immune system because my body kept rejecting treatment for an injury and while I was on it, for lack of a better description, it turned me temporarily into a sweet old lady that liked to listen to people, be kind and eat lots of sweet things and worry. Worry about stuff?

The doctor kept trying to wean me off the stuff because then I'll eventually start to even look like a kind old menopausal lady as well.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20351310

I kind of miss the stuff. I wasn't such a hostile pr1ck when on it.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Reaper » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:32 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:it seems like a common theme recently is for the women of this forum to defend themselves by saying there not being something there not.

Are they really defending themselves or simply correcting a false perception someone has of them. People always think their own perception of someone is accurate, but oftentimes I've noticed that people only see what they want to believe.

do u ever pretedn ur something ur not?

Of course. That's how I get by in life. I've been doing it my entire life. I had to learn to blend in somehow.

i like to talk openly about my experiences, but who i am and what im not isn't really on the forefront of my mind. i am on the everlong quest to find out who i am at my core, as my experiences in the world and my environment seem to have diluted that. that being said, i am comfortable in my own skin, very exhibitionistic and open.

There's a difference between being an exhbitionist and an open person and telling someone something about yourself that you want them to think. You're not being open when you do that. What you're doing is trying to influence their perception of you, which could be completely different to who you really are.

do u worry abnout who u are as opposed to merely trying to figure it out?

in other words do u lose sleep over it as opposed to merely find urself facisnating?

Sometimes I question why I am the way I am, but it doesn't cause me any worry or concern, and I certainly don't lose any sleep over it. I'm pretty content with myself for the most part. I just wonder sometimes why I can't seem to change the few things I've wanted to change, and not for lack of trying because I have tried. I just seem to keep doing the same shlt over and over again, falling back into the same old habits.
Last edited by Reaper on Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby salles » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:44 pm

Squaredonutwheels wrote:

I wonder if that is caused by higher levels of cortisol.

I was put on cortisol to suppress my immune system because my body kept rejecting treatment for an injury and while I was on it, for lack of a better description, it turned me temporarily into a sweet old lady that liked to listen to people, be kind and eat lots of sweet things and worry. Worry about stuff?

The doctor kept trying to wean me off the stuff because then I'll eventually start to even look like a kind old menopausal lady as well.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20351310

I kind of miss the stuff. I wasn't such a hostile pr1ck when on it.

Interesting. Most people become more aggressive and hostile when on steroids. Long term use can fck with your heart, so its better you are a off it.
Seems to always be a price to pay for things that make us feel good ( sigh )

-- Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:50 pm --

Reaper wrote:
There's a difference between being an exhbitionist and an open person and telling someone something about yourself that you want them to think. You're not being open when you do that. What you're doing is trying to influence their perception of you, which could be completely different to who you really are.

so.. do you think Saucy Girl really has a big dick and is not an empath :?

saucygirl31 wrote:for the record im an empath with a small penis and love sappy love flicks. quote me, abuse me, rape me, im all urs for the taking, my good girls.
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum