Our partner

physical injury.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

physical injury.

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:10 pm

have u ever had injurys? what was ur experience and how did u cope?

a question several psychologists asked me: have u ever had a concussion? ive had two. i blacked out eating sht snowboarding and woke up at the bottom of the mountain in blood spilled snow. i got on the chairlift having no recollection of where i was and who i was with, so i asked the kids next to me and they said we were at killington in vermont. i saw my sister later that day and that's how i knew i was w my family. these could have worsend my condition.

never broken a bone, but dislocated both shoulders about 10 times each. first time was snowboarding, another time i slipped on ice trying to kick the side view mirror off a benz. they dislocate in my sleep sometimes if i sleep w my arm under the pillow. it can be painful but i can relocate it on my own after several minutes of twisting and turning.

also had chronic tooth pain bcuz of absesses and just fuking powered through it w some advil. it was probably the most painful of all my "injurys".

hbu.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:46 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: physical injury.

Postby ShaolinMonk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:21 pm

there was this time a flying pig was over head, but wasn't aware of it at the time. but the strange thing was the arctic blast that occurred as the aurora borealis lit up the night sky and then these weird rocks dropped. on closer inspection, it was what could only can be considered a frozen pig sh!t in flight, but what was unaccounted for was the glitter and sparkling trail as it fell out the sky.

to this day, I bear the scar of the magical flying pig turd on my little toe, as it burnt a hole through my winter boot. didn't scream or cry, cuz it was a gift of the great flying pig :D
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:23 pm

i screamed when my shoulder dislocated in my sleep. i was like, ahhhhh. i think i woke up my house mates.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:24 pm

Tooth pain suck I don’t even try to power through that just get into the dentist and bitch up a storm and hopefully score some pain pills while I’m there.

Broke/fractured ankle partially tore Achilles like 12-13 had a contest with a friend who can jump from highest point in the tree, I won.

Broken nose in fights

I’ve been out on my feet getting sucker punched but I don’t know if I had a concussion.

Boxed at a gym for like a summer got my bell rung a few times

Injured and broke more shlt lifting than I care to admit too. Separated clavicle S/C joint, avulsion fracure In elbow at the tendon(you gotta google that one :shock: ), herniated discs in back, torn labrum in my shoulder. Tendinitis like an old man with rheumatoid arthritis.

What can you do, packing yourself in bubble wrap and hiding under the bed isn’t that fun

-- Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:27 am --

ShaolinMonk wrote:there was this time a flying pig was over head, but wasn't aware of it at the time. but the strange thing was the arctic blast that occurred as the aurora borealis lit up the night sky and then these weird rocks dropped. on closer inspection, it was what could only can be considered a frozen pig sh!t in flight, but what was unaccounted for was the glitter and sparkling trail as it fell out the sky.

to this day, I bear the scar of the magical flying pig turd on my little toe, as it burnt a hole through my winter boot. didn't scream or cry, cuz it was a gift of the great flying pig :D

Your so friggen weird man
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:46 am

Postby ShaolinMonk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:31 pm

then there was the time of the great flood of of the mighty bs. it was when the rain was huge and the water mightily pelted from the skies. the skies, u can see the recurring theme there? i think it was god trying to send me a watery message of something. not sure what it was really, BUT, the point is , the non-injury was to the cleansing of my psyche.ever since, the gift of the robustness and utter bollox has been mine to command at great dis-array and chaos to others for my amusement :D

Amen
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:34 pm

munk is fueled by attention clearly.

if everyone could just ignore it it woiuld be so much better.

but noooooooooo zero just had to flick its clit.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Your OP is such bs, figured I'd spice it up a bit :mrgreen:
Keep it real.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cinnamoncookie » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:have u ever had injurys?

Nothing abnormal. Though as a child I often used to get really high fevers to the point they had to take my blood pressure at the doctor's and for my mother to keep me monitored to see if I had to go to the hospital but it never came to that. Stress I guess?

what was ur experience and how did u cope?

Since I didn't have to throw up but only felt very weak and dizzy it wasn't so bad because it meant I didn't have to go to school.
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Postby salles » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm

Broke my wrist recently. I was thinking sexy thoughts in the shower, not concentrating and slipped when I emerged. It's not fair as I am pretty much asexual but was obviously punished for trying to be something I am not.

Have an old fracture in my sacrum. Not sure when or where that happened.

Was concussed once when I fell off a horse while riding on a country road. She reared at some glass sparkling in the sunlight. Not sure how long I was out. Neighbour found me.

Oh, and tendinopathy in my foot recently after a 5hr hike. That was the worst.
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Too many to count.

In terms of ugliness and most obvious is probably the facial and head scars and cauliflower ears or the one that runs down my side or what's left of the marks on punctures to my right pectoral.

In terms of pain, it would have to be eye injury that nearly blinded on one eye or the cracked rib.

In terms of annoyance it would have to be hand and foot injury. Tendonitis on the foot is annoying. I would not wish that on anyone because it messes up the ability to enjoy physical things.

I literally don't feel pain that well so as of right now I have three injuries that are still scabbing over but they are just flesh wounds from stupid stuff or accidentally and I don't know how I got them.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:46 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post