Our partner

Ruination Fetish

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Ruination Fetish

Postby Zoicite23 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:44 am

Hey guys! You all seem like nice and helpful antisocials.

So if you google "most darkest site on the internet" quora or something will give you links to gore, murders and other nasties. That's not really want I'm looking for... I may not be able to find what I'm looking for. When I say: I want to read about sociopaths/narcissists and their exploits, I'd prefer something written, accounts of ways people chose to fck with someone's head emotionally or romantically.

I did find something on dread games, which is about men terrorising women in relationships for manipulation, and that is sort of more along the lines of what I'm looking for. Though I'm gay. Honestly even a blog written by a narcissist/sociopath talking about how great they are and their sexual exploits would excite me.

Tales of ruination where you crept into someone's heart, their most vulnerable space, seized a deep power within their psyche by bringing their greatest needs and insecurities to light.
Zoicite23
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:33 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Ruination Fetish

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:01 am

If it doesn't have to be from the ASPDs or NPD's perspective, I'd think you'd find a lot of detail and play-by-plays within websites that cater to survivors of psychopathic/malignant narcissistic abuse.
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:08 am

zoospecimen's blog is her 'character' development.
The fleshing out part, is where the fun begins. :mrgreen:

I'd pay to watch the show of Zooey and Samuel Little Meet Up :twisted:
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:33 am

Postby Schwärmer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:17 am

I do not go out of my way to destroy people. I simply do as I do and they seem to cut themselves up every which way on it. There have been times that I experience a rush or high when I have shaken someone's world, but this is rare, and when it does happen only lasts a short time before taking a sharp leap toward indifference. There does not seem to be a consistent trigger for it. I do not sit around contemplating other peoples turmoil. There is not a sexual component. Curiosity is different.

That said I have in varying ways ruined people in that they never trust the same way again. I lack the motivation to write about much of it because it does not excite me. People and their problems, victim complexes, what have you are extraordinarily repetitive.

Keep me updated on your list of fetishes and when/if ever it contains something exciting. You were almost there and then botched it with your love for the whiny breed.
Schwärmer
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:33 am

Postby Zoicite23 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:20 am

Schwärmer wrote:Keep me updated on your list of fetishes and when/if ever it contains something exciting. You were almost there and then botched it with your love for the whiny breed.

Perhaps this is a better question for narcissists and regular empaths/apaths then. You need to be able to understand the depth of the pain you cause to get any type of excitement or satisfaction from it. And the more intelligently you do it and manage to invade a person is interesting.

Actually, I prefer to heal and show love, simply because it is more of a test of skill than destroying. But destroying is also intricate and fun to read about.
Zoicite23
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:33 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:31 am

If you want something to read that has 'sociopaths' and 'narcissists' destroying lives, try this novel
Les Liaisons dangereuses
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:33 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:32 am

I don't mind bragging about my experiences, so I can tell you a few 'ruination stories' at some point. Not now though cause I'm busy, but I will when I have more time on my hands.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby solemnlysworn » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 am

Squaredonutwheels wrote:If you want something to read that has 'sociopaths' and 'narcissists' destroying lives, try this novel
Les Liaisons dangereuses

It’s glorious. The malkovic movie is nearly as good
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:49 am

I have not actually read the book. I know someone who has who has told me about it and it popped up when I read the OP.

Thanks for telling me it's a movie, maybe I'll give that a go because I can't seem to sit down and read books anymore.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:12 am

From zoospecimen's blog:

Insatiability for Experience

Permanent Linkby Zoicite23 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Blah blah blah

I want attention.