Our partner

Ruination Fetish

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Ruination Fetish

Postby Schwärmer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Zoicite23 wrote:But destroying is also intricate and fun to read about.

Personal experience or via something you have read, do you have a favorite story? Care to share from your perspective?
Schwärmer
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Zoicite23 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm

I can't actually find Zoospecimen anywhere. Are you pulling my leg? And what's wrong with attention?

-- Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:59 am --

Schwärmer wrote:Personal experience or via something you have read, do you have a favorite story? Care to share from your perspective?

Hmmm well there's a few people I've been toying with. It's hard to say exactly how much of an effect I've had on their lives. Hurting people isn't my default mode, it's more something I go to when I can't get what I want. I think my mind-f*ckery is pretty tame, but I'll get into it if you really want to know.
Zoicite23
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:39 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:39 pm

manipulating people is pretty second nature to me and i don't go out of my way to do it, so everything i have done to ppl for better or for worse has been because we crossed paths.

i fuked some of my ex's up, but its not like i premediated it. it was just a bunch of lies and mind games. like giving them affection (which is hard) then turning my back (which is easy). like playing nice in bed then one day choking them out and force a cumming on their face. like making them buy a plain ticket to come visit me then leaving them in the hotel room w no way to the airport. just stupid sht that happens a lot.

u see it just sort of happens. is not like i try to be hot and cold its just that my default is asshole so when i do something nice its 1). very over the top, to the point of looking fake to ppl not stricken by love, and 2). out of my character, which they don't really see until the end.

i gradually gradually relax more and more until i am taking most everything and giving mostly nothing.

yes, i drive ppl away.

eventually all ppl, except for ppl like me who i ave mutual respect for for whatever reason.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:39 pm

Postby Zoicite23 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:53 am

How were your exes f*cked up? Like they kept telling you how much they loved you and you hurt them? Their lives unravelled and they turned to drugs? Could you see that you seemed to be a direct cause and was that in any way pleasurable? Did they ever bounce back?
Zoicite23
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:39 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 am

manipulating people is pretty second nature to me and i don't go out of my way to do it, so everything i have done to ppl for better or for worse has been because we crossed paths.

Translation:

Being manipulated by people is second nature to me, and i don't go out my way to be so gullible, as everything I done for ppl for better or for worse has been because i was desperate for attention
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:39 am

Postby saucygirl31 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Zoicite23 wrote:How were your exes f*cked up? Like they kept telling you how much they loved you and you hurt them? Their lives unravelled and they turned to drugs? Could you see that you seemed to be a direct cause and was that in any way pleasurable? Did they ever bounce back?

im not really proud of it (is what I should say) but one had to be put on Zoloft, dropped out if school, and became a meth addict during our relationship (and after for the meth. i think she's still on it). another one moved across country and shaved her head bald, got into human rights services and actually is now a CEO of some women's rights sht so good for her. a couple others just fuking bugged be all the time saying how broken they was.

the first one I can't confirm was because of me ( bald girl cuz she told me) but I was what their lives revolved around because we lived together.

it wasn't pleasurable in the moment since it pushed them away and I liked them for all they did, but it was a pleasure in retrospect seeing my influence.

-- Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:35 pm --

it's in reverse order Zoloft girl happened last yr.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:28 pm

couple others just fuking bugged be all the time saying how broken they was.

:lol: That's what they said to you, if they even existed.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:30 pm

:lol:
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Schwärmer » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Zoicite23 wrote:Hmmm well there's a few people I've been toying with. It's hard to say exactly how much of an effect I've had on their lives.

Odd. Does not sound like having control over anything. People never stop talking about themselves. It is difficult to miss what makes them, them. Do they not share their lives with you, is it lack of awareness? Either way. Makes me further curious what you consider toying.

Zoicite23 wrote:I'll get into it if you really want to know.

It is why I asked. As it is a strong interest of yours, your forte, and a relevant topic. Share as little or as much as you wish. I for one am interested.
Schwärmer
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:39 am

Postby ShaolinMonk » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:09 pm

Reads like its diddling itself for attention.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post