Our partner

Video Interview: Samuel Little

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Video Interview: Samuel Little

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:52 pm

I'm curious about people's opinions.
Below is a link to a video interview of serial killer Samuel Little.

1) Is this what people mean by psychopathic eyes?

2) What dx do you think he has and what background?
(Yes, I'm aware people here aren't professional diagnosticians - I'm still curious about opinions).

3) Whether or not you think he's a psychopath/ ASPD, do you think he also has some type of brain damage or cognitive deficiencies?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... -1982.html
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Video Interview: Samuel Little

Postby saucygirl31 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:10 pm

i can barely see his eyes. i live w a schizophrenic who has the deadest eyes ive ever seen. and his top eye lid is always half over his pupil, indicating high levels of chill.

other than him, i really cant differentiate this whole "eye" thing. i've met beautiful empaths who maintain real steady eyes, and sociopaths who's flutter around.

imo it's almost impossible to tell someone from their eyes.

and without further ado.. here are mine:

saucygirl31 wrote:Image

if u stare at them they move bcuz of the red color.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:15 pm

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:32 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:i can barely see his eyes. i live w a schizophrenic who has the deadest eyes ive ever seen. and his top eye lid is always half over his pupil, indicating high levels of chill.

other than him, i really cant differentiate this whole "eye" thing. i've met beautiful empaths who maintain real steady eyes, and sociopaths who's flutter around.

imo it's almost impossible to tell someone from their eyes.

and without further ado.. here are mine:

saucygirl31 wrote:Image

if u stare at them they move bcuz of the red color.

Wild that they move.
Yeah, schizophrenics can have dead eyes because they're often so heavily sedated with antipsychotics/chemical lobotomies.

With an inability to stop myself from sounding like a geek, SL's eyes make me think of Harry Potter's Voldemort and horcruxes and how a piece of his soul was split off every time he killed someone.

-- Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:33 am --

But it also seems like he has a serious cognitive impairment to me too
So who knows
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:37 pm

yeah his eyes are pretty slanted. and vouldemort had pronounced eye ridges.

all genetic. inconclusive.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:15 pm

Postby solemnlysworn » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Bump the eye thread for new posts. My ###$ eyebrow slit grew back so I look presentable again
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:24 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:Samuel Little

He's got some very heavy energy.
I hope they do a thorough history although they rarely do.

Does anyone else have any input on his mental state?
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:23 am

ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:15 am

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:13 am

Yes he sounds pleased with himself and kind of lights up at times when he mentions details or a particular victim.

However, I'm trying to figure out if he's got some type of retardation.
Look at his eyes in the video.

I understand Saucy's point that eyes don't mean much on the whole, but there's something really missing here.

People have made topics on this forum about a possible "psychopathic stare" or eyes and posted images.
I want to know what's wrong with his eyes.

Under certain conditions, developmental disabilities and/or retardation can be violent and dangerous too...
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:17 am

The retards were the idiot women that hopped into his car and fked him.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:15 am

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:44 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:The retards were the idiot women that hopped into his car and fked him.

Spoken like a genuine person who isnt even aware of their own privilege along with a lack of understanding in regards to addiction, mental illness and the legal system.

I'm not going into this circle with you again.
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post