Our partner

Video Interview: Samuel Little

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Video Interview: Samuel Little

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Depends which end of the joke you're on, no?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Squaredonutwheels wrote:high nose morals for people in an "AsPD forum" :roll:

I don’t see the big deal, the people he killed would suffer more alive than dead and they volunteered themselves to be a burden on society. Just making a practical observation
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:19 pm

DaturaAdnauseum is going to be very pissed about that observation.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:25 am

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:28 pm

ShaolinMonk wrote:DaturaAdnauseum is going to be very pissed about that observation.

Maybe he was a climate control killer, trying to reduce the local carbon footprint. All sorts of ways to spin this
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:44 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:1) Is this what people mean by psychopathic eyes?

No. His eyes look normal to me.

2) What dx do you think he has and what background?
(Yes, I'm aware people here aren't professional diagnosticians - I'm still curious about opinions).

I have no idea. Not enough info to make that assessment.

3) Whether or not you think he's a psychopath/ ASPD, do you think he also has some type of brain damage or cognitive deficiencies?

No. I did get the feeling that he was lying to some degree though. Not sure about what specifically, but it seemed like he was exaggerating the circumstances on how he met these women and the lead up to the murders. I wouldn't say he's lying entirely, but something feels off about his story.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm

I dated a chick with eyes like that, she wasn’t old she just had dead looking eyes, she wore glasses so you wouldn’t notice unless you really stared at her eyes they looked almost cloudy.
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:20 pm

I've seen dead eyes and trust me when I tell you, his don't look dead. I'm well aware the term 'dead eyes' in this case is more figurative than literal, but he looks like any normal old man to me. The cloudiness is due to aging, and probably a medical issue.

The fact that he murdered women doesn't mean he isn't normal, and it certainly doesn't mean he's a psychopath.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Reaper wrote:I've seen dead eyes and trust me when I tell you, his don't look dead. I'm well aware the term 'dead eyes' in this case is more figurative than literal, but he looks like any normal old man to me. The cloudiness is due to aging, and probably a medical issue.

The fact that he murdered women doesn't mean he isn't normal, and it certainly doesn't mean he's a psychopath.

Ummmm actually yes it does
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:58 pm

ZeroZ wrote:
Reaper wrote:I've seen dead eyes and trust me when I tell you, his don't look dead. I'm well aware the term 'dead eyes' in this case is more figurative than literal, but he looks like any normal old man to me. The cloudiness is due to aging, and probably a medical issue.

Ummmm actually yes it does

No, it does not. People kill for all kinds of reasons, and those reasons don't all mean the person is mentally unstable. Is it really any surprise that with so many people in the world, some people have a desire to kill others?

From an evolutionary standpoint it makes logical sense that humans, with so few, natural predators, will develop the instinct to prey upon their own kind. Nature has a way of 'culling the herd', but because it's illegal in most cases we can't do it freely, which is understandable. It has to be that way to keep things balanced. Not everybody is meant to get caught though.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Not serial killing close to a hundred people no. Someone could kill someone who killed their son and be normal yes. But no you cannot be normal and kill woman for fun

The reason I say he’s psychopathic is for one, anyone who can talk about it this freely has no empathy for the victims, clearly has no remorse, killing them and bragging about it would cover grandiose, callous and unemotional. He would get the maximum amount of points for each trait too because of the seriousness of the crimes
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post